Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

Can’t start with him. He and Vertonghen haven’t finished their stint in the naughty corner yet,.......oops sorry my mistake they are still not fully fit. 

Alli’s a miss. He’s beginning to make Plastic Jack Wi<deleted>e look like Iron Man. 

He's already started one game, you must have missed it ????   and as for Verts, Poch said he wasn't fit for the first, Sanchez started and played ok in 2 games that we had good results so why would he drop him ?

Regarding the dwarf, before you come out with such stupid comments you need to compare their appearances over the last 3 seasons !!!!!

Edited by alfieconn

17 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

........you  need to compare their appearances over the last 3 seasons !!!!!

No I don’t !!!!

Welcome back btw. Not used to seeing you so soon after a defeat. ????????

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

No I don’t !!!!

Welcome back btw. Not used to seeing you so soon after a defeat. ????????

Well don't make ridiculous comments if you have nothing to back it up,  two incorrect facts in one post is quite good for you ????

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sotsira said:

I'm thinking there's more to it than that, if you listen to Poch's

press conference, his latest comments are that this is the most 

unsettled squad in his time at the club.

Even before the season started he's comments have been shrouding

the club in a cloud of negativity, and you have to ask yourself, is 

he looking for a way out of the club, I'm starting to think this 

could be the beginning of the end for Poch at Spurs.

His comments of late, are definitely not what Spurs fans or the players would be wanting to hear, so why is he doing it?

Well we'll see what fight they have at the library and by Monday we'll know Eriksen's fate as well.

Interesting week!

3 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

.. but looking back at your revcent posts on here  seems  your sole aim is to annoy or pick holes lookin to spark an arguement.  so I'll ask again politely  stop trolling  or flaming as thai visa call it..

...and i suggest you go and read your comments on the Arsenal thread AND follow your own advice. 

2 hours ago, sotsira said:

It's not nonsense when it comes out of Poch's mouth.

If it were just the press saying it, I wouldn't be bothered.

irrespective of this seasons  points tally,  the standard of our performances  in the prem for the last  6 ish months, i'de be covering my <deleted> in excuses.  and frankly HE may or may not have some issues with players leaving or nor leaving as the case may be, but trust me, the other  players wont be effected, they will be looking at it as a bonus and  an opportunity.. oh alfie this aint a challenge dig or ,put u down but where did poch say verity wasnt fit? . all i saw was he had no issues with him ...and that it was a team decision he'd made, sayin that i'de be very surprised if verity wasnt startin very soon

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

...and i suggest you go and read your comments on the Arsenal thread AND follow your own advice. 

look back my comments, they were  taken by arsenal fans as they were meant by arsenal fans, constructive critism.  But  yours REGULARY sly  little digs ''hapi days' when spurs are losing and 'shoutin' for the opposition on the tottenham thread, are the latest 2 that spring to mind,  which very unfortunatly you seem to think pass as acceptable intelligent  'comment'.  bottom line they're trolling/flaming  so unless you've got constructive critism, stay stum or better stay away.   

Edited by 3 minus 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Well we'll see what fight they have at the library and by Monday we'll know Eriksen's fate as well.

Interesting week!

dont think it'll change poch's stance, he 'll look to him leavin , which NO DOUBTS  he will do, be it this window jan or at the end of the season for free

23 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

look back my comments, they were  taken by arsenal fans as they were meant by arsenal fans, constructive critism.  But  yours REGULARY sly  little digs ''hapi days' when spurs are losing and 'shoutin' for the opposition on the tottenham thread, are the latest 2 that spring to mind,  which very unfortunatly you seem to think pass as acceptable intelligent  'comment'.  bottom line they're trolling/flaming  so unless you've got constructive critism, stay stum or better stay away.   

1. There is one regular Arsenal fan on here these days, not Arsenal fans.

2. With regards your so called "constructive critism", he, SantiSuk responded "I see there are still some Adrian Mole characters around on the Thai Visa footy threads then." - Im pretty sure he meant you.

3. Miracles of miracles i see I've cured your dicklexia. You're welcome.

4. You mustn't venture beyond this thread on to the City thread and others, if you did, you'd see your 3 mates Carmine (whatever happened to the likely lad?), Alfie and RonniePickering22, ManU and Liverpool lads are on there giving it plenty, which is fine, cause it's banter, give and take, we all do it (as already explained by Wilai's post i copied for you.

Stop being a mard <deleted>.

Edited by Bredbury Blue
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Now that was funny.

Why was it funny when it was totally incorrect ? what makes it even funnier though is that Dele has  made more appearances than De Bruyne over the last 3 seasons.

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

1. There is one regular Arsenal fan on here these days, not Arsenal fans.

2. With regards your so called "constructive critism", he, SantiSuk responded "I see there are still some Adrian Mole characters around on the Thai Visa footy threads then." - Im pretty sure he meant you.

3. Miracles of miracles i see I've cured your dicklexia. You're welcome.

4. You mustn't venture beyond this thread on to the City thread and others, if you did, you'd see your 3 mates Carmine (whatever happened to the likely lad?), Alfie and RonniePickering22, ManU and Liverpool lads are on there giving it plenty, which is fine, cause it's banter, give and take, we all do it (as already explained by Wilai's post i copied for you.

Stop being a mard <deleted>.

get a life and quit  trollin

To be honest a bit of trolling, baiting, flaming, and banter make these footy threads zip along. There are at least 3 footy mods on here and rarely do they have to step in with even mild advice.

I, for one, do not like it when mods from outside the football family get involved. We should be self-regulating (which we generally are).

There are only about 20 regulars on the footy pages. Long may the banter continue!

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 2

Post and responses discussing Moderation removed.

10) Do not comment on moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. This also includes posting an emoticon in response to a public notice made by a moderator. 

You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

6 hours ago, owl sees all said:

To be honest a bit of trolling, baiting, flaming, and banter make these footy threads zip along. There are at least 3 footy mods on here and rarely do they have to step in with even mild advice.

I, for one, do not like it when mods from outside the football family get involved. We should be self-regulating (which we generally are).

There are only about 20 regulars on the footy pages. Long may the banter continue!

supposed 'banter' IMO and the rest of the internet..the law.. ect ect  = thoughtless ignorant arguementative negativity that wastes time and energy  ..and in extreme and persistent  cases breaks the law.. but hey its all right on here!   and on here seems to   come  from sad shallow  men.. and in general tends to say NOTHING about football   and reveals more about the poster..  No  surpise to see who reacted to the above post  !

• Like 1

Strange days at Spurs.

Poch has become the new Mourinho constantly infighting with his chairman, but he's still going to be there on Monday so that's alright.

Trippier, better than Walker apparently , has been transferred.

Eriksen, in his final contract year, is desperate to leave and is no longer Spurs 'go-to' man.

Vertogen, also in his last contract year, can't get a game, while Danny Rose, apparently on his way out, is playing every game.

Toby, yet another in his final year, seems available to others.

Wanyama is being moved on.

That's 6 of last years team.

What is going on? 

I don't know, we need to keep Poch, that's all I know , or  else we can say goodbye to top 6.  If we get a point against Arsenal I will be thrilled. 

good to wartch and,,,,,well a draw ,, fair enuf i suppose ,, but leading 2 nil,, its always disapointing to drop points, rose screws up again for the first as the pundits said  injury time get rid clear ure lines , no body picked it up could be nit pickin but 4 the second if he'd kept the line with toby ? he'd have been ofside ,, but say nit pic rose is a current international keeping that line should be THE  priority ,,

good to see ali get some time but was it not set up for lucasand his  pace , who knows  anyways a point and onwards and upwards

Edited by wilai
profanity amended

6 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

good to wartch and,,,,,well a draw ,, fair enuf i suppose ,, but leading 2 nil,, its always disapointing to drop points, rose screws up again for the first as the pundits said  injury time get rid clear ure lines , no body picked it up could be nit pickin but 4 the second if he'd kept the line with toby ? he'd have been ofside ,, but say nit pic rose is a current international keeping that line should be THE  priority ,,

good to see ali get some time but was it not set up for lucasand his  pace , who knows  anyways a point and onwards and upwards

The tippy tappy stuff in defence highlights our midfield being overrun with Ndombele unavailable....Sissoko too often absent and Winks can't do it all himself.

Worrying really but I'll take the point.

Looked a pen that at the end to me.

8 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The tippy tappy stuff in defence highlights our midfield being overrun with Ndombele unavailable....Sissoko too often absent and Winks can't do it all himself.

Worrying really but I'll take the point.

Looked a pen that at the end to me.

Agreed with all that except for the pen Ronnie. Kane looking to go down from a push that wasn't heavy. We see more and more of that from him. A pity. Such a great player otherwise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jellydog said:

Agreed with all that except for the pen Ronnie. Kane looking to go down from a push that wasn't heavy. We see more and more of that from him. A pity. Such a great player otherwise.

It was a penalty...total shove from behind.