Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

It was not a penalty, but to call Kane a diver is pushing it. He is not a diver . 

It must have been a very entertaining game to watch for the neutral. But for me personally it was the longest 2nd half of the season. 
I was sure we would lose like we did last year.

In the end a draw was a fair result. 

53 minutes ago, balo said:

It was not a penalty, but to call Kane a diver is pushing it. He is not a diver . 

It must have been a very entertaining game to watch for the neutral. But for me personally it was the longest 2nd half of the season. 
I was sure we would lose like we did last year.

In the end a draw was a fair result. 

He absolutely is a diver, you have a few of them. I'll never forget Spurs at home 2 seasons ago. horrendous

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

He absolutely is a diver, you have a few of them. I'll never forget Spurs at home 2 seasons ago. horrendous

100% dive. It was embarrassing to see a lump like him dive with both arms out after feeling someone’s arm on his back. He even looked embarrassed himself when interviewed on Sky and shown the footage. 

Still, another one to add to his diving montage. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 3:32 PM, BangrakBob said:

Crikey a scouser having a pop at someone diving, have you not seen Salah over the last few seasons ? and Gerrard before him, the  difference between Kane and salah is that at least Kane goes down after contact ???? 

Let me know if you want to see a video of salahs best dive's.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Are you saying contact in a contract sport justifies diving?

No i'm saying, if a player goes down after contact it's very hard to prove if has dived or if he has gone down from the contact, where as when Salah goes down you can't dispute weather it was a dive or not as generally there is no contact.

Have a look at this vid of Salah and you will see what i mean :

3 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Here's a compilation of your team diving, many times without contact, or creating contact as part of the simulation. 

Nearly all players in the PL dive with or without contact, that's why you never hear me moaning about it, but for you to have a pop at kane when you own players dive is a bit hypocritical don't you think ?

Post removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

44 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

see no place for dembele in the belgium squad  nor fellani .. retired anyone  or just a price they pay for moving lesser lg's?

Dembele retired...anyway Belgium have an abundance of talent....unlike Scotland sob sob...

• Like 1

On 9/11/2019 at 4:16 AM, sotsira said:

At only 17yrs of age he has the potential to lead the Spurs

frontline for the next generation.

Had a great pre season as well.

yeah looks the part and at 17  plenty of time to improve  , poch has got plenty of faith in him   including him in the champs lge squad...BIG statement  lets hope it all doesnt 'go to his head' ..

• Like 2

The first 45min was the best we've played this season.

Poch's reasoning seems to be true regarding the 

unsettled squad prior to the transfer window closing.

Have to single out Lamela for some praise, as I don't 

often get that opportunity, but he certainly put in a 

good shift in the last 2 games, hopefully he'll stay fit

and have a good season at last.

Toby & Verts were looking like their old selves in their 

partnership and I thought Aurier had a good game with 

2 assists, I'm wondering now who is our best RB?

Son though was MOM.

good sharp 1 st half performance.. felt a touch for palce a harsh come bac for their cb pairing .. but thats the reality of the prem show ANY weakness and u'll be punished.. decent second half for them.  

very harsh week comin up the prem and the champs lge between them shouldnt allow this to happen  wensdy 5 30 ko off  away in europe  and then a saturday 12 30 ko .away... bloody ridiculous.. expectin players to do that is just  short sighted and frankly ignorant , abso puts them  at a HIGH risk of injury..given how much they cost

.. it just makes NO SENCE