Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

53 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

IMO some clubs further down the league could be in big trouble. The EPL clubs will be OK.

I think this C-17 virus has brought things sharply into perspective. NHS workers denied a pay rise for years while footballers earn a fortune. There could be changes after this.

Politicians denied the NHS the pay rises....the same politicians who have just awarded themselves an additional 10,000 quid in office expenses  during the crisis and refuse a pay cut themselves. I wish people would leave the bloody players alone. They are donating/raising millions for the NHS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Politicians denied the NHS the pay rises....the same politicians who have just awarded themselves an additional 10,000 quid in office expenses  during the crisis and refuse a pay cut themselves. I wish people would leave the bloody players alone. They are donating/raising millions for the NHS.

The players shouldn't have to donate or raise anything. The government should be taking care of all this.

IMO some players are a greedy bunch who are stuffed full of their need to be important. C-17 has shown that in bad times they are not important at all. The doctors, care workers and delivery drivers are more important.

Never mind about leaving the players alone. People like me and you (supporters) should wise up to the whole thing. 400,000 pounds a week; unsustainable nonsense.

As for politicians; well the public should wise up to them too.

4 hours ago, deej said:

Not a paycut  to this point of time

But 

With his first team squad a sizable donation to the local hospitals and to those who are  experiencing extreme hardship with Covid 19.

Also Chelsea FC made their Millennium Hotel available to NHS workers late last month

Keep them coming????

I don't need to Deej....I'm one of them key frontline workers who'll get a <deleted>ty badge from Matt Handjob.

I've yet to see any benefits of all this cash being sent in...perhaps its being handed out Thai style?

Anyway we have a great team of nurses here who bake the most fantastic cakes so you can stick your oligarch where the sun don't shine.

COYS.

• Like 1

Poch gave over 5 seasons of loyal service to Totts and was highly  respected from all  quarters of English football

As u rightly said  Loser  Levy  punted him and the reasons why  are well noted by any footy fan. and brought in Pay Out Mou yesterdays Hero

and to make matters unattendable Loser Levy is responsible for the Stadiums debt  of 640 mil end of 2019 and climbing 

doubling the initial estimate

only last year he double his salary from 3 mil to 6 mil

Loser Levy has simarlar traits to a Don  

Do it my way

or

Its the highway

also Pick ????from my research he  owns all  Food and Beverage outlets at your new stadium????

over and out Pick????

22 minutes ago, deej said:

from my research he  owns all  Food and Beverage outlets at your new stadium

Might want to check your research mate......I think Compass Group own the rights. Levy is a yank company that Compass took over. The name is just a coincidence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, deej said:

Poch gave over 5 seasons of loyal service to Totts and was highly  respected from all  quarters of English football

As u rightly said  Loser  Levy  punted him and the reasons why  are well noted by any footy fan. and brought in Pay Out Mou yesterdays Hero

and to make matters unattendable Loser Levy is responsible for the Stadiums debt  of 640 mil end of 2019 and climbing 

doubling the initial estimate

only last year he double his salary from 3 mil to 6 mil

Loser Levy has simarlar traits to a Don  

Do it my way

or

Its the highway

also Pick ????from my research he  owns all  Food and Beverage outlets at your new stadium????

over and out Pick????

Crikey the debt has gone down substantially, 360m pounds in a few days ????

One day you'll come on here and get your facts right ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Herewe said:

Crikey the debt has gone down substantially, 360m pounds in a few days ????

One day you'll come on here and get your facts right ????

My initial estimate of 1 bil

is closer to the mark then 640 mil 

The main reason for the huge drop. is that Savvy members alluded to me (nicely ) of a potential wrong figure and i have heeded their posts .

Next shot . Sir!!!!

bring it on????

Edited by deej
  • Like 1

mmmm not so sure on the championship clubs....read somewhere accountants reckoned lookin at income streams ect ect  the average wage should be 5000 the average wage as it stands is 15000... saying that from my little exp of the financial world,  is that the larger the amount your into them for ... the more 'accommodating' they are. and the other side is given the interest rate there's never been a better time to be in debt .. v well recognized imo  by the surprisingly positive recent uk budget

saying that that can't c  levy  being  a happy bunny  atm...but no doubts all due debts will be renegotiated and adjusted to suit all..

On 4/17/2020 at 7:47 AM, mrbojangles said:

Just seen a report this morning that Tottenham have approached Pochettino about a potential pay cut to his gardening leave salary due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The cheek of Levy has no barrier. I know what I'd be saying to him if I was Poch

probably would be EVERYBODIES initial reaction..but the other option?  would be legal action

i suppose legal action would/ could be v v drawn out and also very expensive for BOTH parties..  but yeah levy has got some balls.. but  that's what chief exec's  get paid to do.. make the unpleasant decisions.

Can't see any reason the players shouldn't be giving some money to the NHS or whoever needs it... Especially the prem players their skill set Tbh is HUGELY over rated and VASTLY over paid.. let's not forget this is a schoolyard game played by adults.. and where would the club's and players be if the fans weren't prepared to pay to watch them ANS. Still playing footie in the school yard or park.. so pay up players and be grateful you can.. there's plenty that can't and some v v sadly WONT  be able to

Oh and this ain't in anyway letting that <deleted> Johnson of the hook.. him and his disgusting bunch of incompetent s should be held responsible for UK's <deleted> storm and at the v least be forced to resign and after given due process of law..

Edited by 3 minus 2

Loser Levy.s and Old Bahamas Joe only way out   of this crippling  massive debt is to sell Totts  or liquidate it

Going for Poch.s throat and the Furlough wheeling  and dealing certainly shows Warren Buffett adage # Only when the tide  goe.s out then we will see who left standing in the  Nude# 

Totts FC????

1 hour ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Can't see any reason the players shouldn't be giving some money to the NHS or whoever needs it... Especially the prem players

They've raised over 4 million quid already mate.....all to go directly to NHS????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deej said:

Loser Levy.s and Old Bahamas Joe only way out   of this crippling  massive debt is to sell Totts  or liquidate it

Going for Poch.s throat and the Furlough wheeling  and dealing certainly shows Warren Buffett adage # Only when the tide  goe.s out then we will see who left standing in the  Nude# 

Totts FC????

Relax dude....we're not owned by some dodgy oil thief at least and looks like crude is hitting the buffers double quick.

Better fill your jag while you can still afford one!

51 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Relax dude....we're not owned by some dodgy oil thief at least and looks like crude is hitting the buffers double quick.

Better fill your jag while you can still afford one!

Rather  be with a oil thief

then with ENIC/Tavastock Holdings whose blood oringins are the same

Totts are broke  and  thats the way they want it

if not

Why no financical support(CASH) in these  Covid 19 times instead of

Going for beggars hand outs

????Smell The Coffee

2 hours ago, deej said:

Rather  be with a oil thief

then with ENIC/Tavastock Holdings whose blood oringins are the same

Totts are broke  and  thats the way they want it

if not

Why no financical support(CASH) in these  Covid 19 times instead of

Going for beggars hand outs

????Smell The Coffee

Simple truth is we're not taking any handouts.

You'd think with your crappy little stadium and your chairman unhappy at his attempt to buy a British passport and cancelling the stadium redevelopment you'd be a tad quieter....not so rosy days at the bridge really....more like a house of cards.

Meanwhile at Tottenham its still a new dawn with the finest infrastructure in the world.

Not

41 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Simple truth is we're not taking any handouts.

You'd think with your crappy little stadium and your chairman unhappy at his attempt to buy a British passport and cancelling the stadium redevelopment you'd be a tad quieter....not so rosy days at the bridge really....more like a house of cards.

Meanwhile at Tottenham its still a new dawn with the finest infrastructure in the world.

Not taking hand outs   

Correct

Loser Levy application was denied

Sure that Chelsea FC  dodge a financial hail of  fatal bulletts  on the new stadium etc etc whether at The Bridge or Battersea

Chelsea a house of cards

Go On

If so. Totts will follow

A new Totts Dawn has arrived with your new stadium which is not even close to being paid for!!! 

Come On spin some more bull ????

Clearly Covid 19  Virus has not been taken into any consideration on your above

Just  Spursy Rubbish !!!

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Not sure what you think will happen?

Bankruptcy and we'll have no club any more?

More chance of Branson doing a Robert Maxwell.....we'll be ok...even if it means less transfers and more blooding the kids.

Amazon are going to pump a big wedge in aren't they?

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Amazon are going to pump a big wedge in aren't they?

Not a done deal yet is it?

Deej does have a point....at this point we've no idea when football will resume properly....it could be financial carnage for a lot of teams.

54 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Not a done deal yet is it?

Deej does have a point....at this point we've no idea when football will resume properly....it could be financial carnage for a lot of teams.

Yeah, not signed, sealed and delivered but the rumour looks to be gathering momentum

As for the outcome after all this. I think most Prem clubs will work through it, TV contracts etc. It's the lower league clubs I feel for. Crowds through the turnsyles are their main in not only source of income

• Like 2

8 hours ago, champers said:

The Thai coffee shop chain? Their chocolate cake is ace.

At 45 Baht their cappuccino is great value for money in Bangkok....I believe at D'Ark you have to hand them collateral before blowing the froth.

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2020 at 10:40 AM, deej said:

Totts FC????

No accountant are you ? chavs debt to Abramovich is 1,383m and you talk about our debt which i'm sure Joe could cover if he wanted too, anyway our massive debt cost's us 26m pounds a year, last year we made 87m pound profit and your plastic club made a loss of 102m (highest loss in the League), the wages bill that you so much like to speak about is 179m while your mobs is 286m, in nearly all figs we are above you, revenue, profits, attendances, and thats without our naming rights deal which hopefully will be going through soon at about 250m, no need to worry our finances cobber especially with a couple of old jew boys in charge, perhaps you need to start looking at your own tin pot clubs finances, especially if the Russian was to sell up.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1