Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, Herewe said:

No accountant are you ? chavs debt to Abramovich is 1,383m and you talk about our debt which i'm sure Joe could cover if he wanted too, anyway our massive debt cost's us 26m pounds a year, last year we made 87m pound profit and your plastic club made a loss of 102m (highest loss in the League), the wages bill that you so much like to speak about is 179m while your mobs is 286m, in nearly all figs we are above you, revenue, profits, attendances, and thats without our naming rights deal which hopefully will be going through soon at about 250m, no need to worry our finances cobber especially with a couple of old jew boys in charge, perhaps you need to start looking at your own tin pot clubs finances, especially if the Russian was to sell up.

Clearly my posts are related to Totts present crippling massive debts . and the Covid 19  coming into play financially very soon if not now

So get lost !!!  comparing Chelsea.s  finances and numbers to Totts

in other words stay on topic as i have done????

Edited by deej
  • Like 1

On 4/21/2020 at 11:07 AM, wilai said:

They've raised over 4 million quid already mate.....all to go directly to NHS????

Like water being poured into a bucket with a big hole in it.

Since when did these footballers start caring about anything other than themselves?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Seems like UEFA are passing the buck on every decision relating to this season.

What are the FA likely to do about Euro qualification do you reckon?

I think it will still be up to UEFA. Might be a further statement tonight but as of a couple of hours ago they apparently favour the state of play when leagues are suspended.

"If a domestic competition is prematurely terminated for legitimate reasons in accordance with the above conditions, UEFA would require the National Association concerned to select clubs for the UEFA club competitions 2020/21 based on sporting merit in the 2019/20 domestic competitions.

Adopting Points Per Game (based on home/away results) method doesn't help you guys if no further matches are actually played.

1 Liverpool - 2.75 points per game (104 points overall)

2 Manchester City - 2.05 points (78)

3 Leicester City - 1.82 points (69)

4 Chelsea - 1.65 points (63)

5 Manchester United - 1.54 points (58)

6 Sheffield United - 1.53 points (58)

7 Wolverhampton Wanderers - 1.48 points (56)

8 Tottenham Hotspur - 1.43 points (54)

9 Arsenal - 1.41 points (53)

10 Crystal Palace - 1.340 points (51)

11 Burnley - 1.337 points (51)

12 Everton - 1.29 points (49)

13 Newcastle United - 1.22 points (46)

14 Southampton - 1.19 points (45)

15 Brighton and Hove Albion - 1.01 points (38)

16 Watford - 0.94 points (36)

17 Bournemouth - 0.94 points (36)

18 West Ham United - 0.935 points (35)

19 Aston Villa - 0.92 points (35)

20 Norwich City - 0.74 points (28)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, deej said:

-Sitting on the fence

watch out for the Spursy splinters

Unlike the majority here I'm still working 24 hrs a day so I don't have time to waste speculating on what way or may not happen.

A Dutch solution however seems appropriate to me for reasons unfathomable to you no doubt haha.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, wilai said:

Adopting Points Per Game (based on home/away results) method doesn't help you guys if no further matches are actually played.

1 Liverpool - 2.75 points per game (104 points overall)

2 Manchester City - 2.05 points (78)

3 Leicester City - 1.82 points (69)

4 Chelsea - 1.65 points (63)

5 Manchester United - 1.54 points (58)

6 Sheffield United - 1.53 points (58)

7 Wolverhampton Wanderers - 1.48 points (56)

8 Tottenham Hotspur - 1.43 points (54)

9 Arsenal - 1.41 points (53)

10 Crystal Palace - 1.340 points (51)

11 Burnley - 1.337 points (51)

12 Everton - 1.29 points (49)

13 Newcastle United - 1.22 points (46)

14 Southampton - 1.19 points (45)

15 Brighton and Hove Albion - 1.01 points (38)

16 Watford - 0.94 points (36)

17 Bournemouth - 0.94 points (36)

18 West Ham United - 0.935 points (35)

19 Aston Villa - 0.92 points (35)

20 Norwich City - 0.74 points (28)

This method is wholly unfair wilai as some big changes could happen in the last few games.

I can't see the FA going down that route without significant legal challenges.....particularly at the bottom.

22 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

This method is wholly unfair wilai as some big changes could happen in the last few games.

I can't see the FA going down that route without significant legal challenges.....particularly at the bottom.

I agree completely mate............Maybe play the games on FIFA 20.....although your boy Sissoko got knocked out in the first round by Newcastle in the current comp so I wouldn't hold out much hope of improving your position.????

• Haha 1

If in the case no further  matchs to be played the Adopting points away per match .home and away a honourable way of deciding 

European Football places and EPL champions  as for the bottom 3  bad luck due to no other better soluotion being available

or Scrap the entire EPL season

26 minutes ago, deej said:

If in the case no further  matchs to be played the Adopting points away per match .home and away a honourable way of deciding 

European Football places and EPL champions  as for the bottom 3  bad luck due to no other better soluotion being available

or Scrap the entire EPL season

I think it will be scrapped....or played behind closed doors....I'd prefer the second option.

13 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I think it will be scrapped....or played behind closed doors....I'd prefer the second option.

Of course you do  as Totts are a chance of a CL place or Europa if played behind  closed doors

now please explain your  quote of CL finalist last season

46 minutes ago, deej said:

Of course you do  as Totts are a chance of a CL place or Europa if played behind  closed doors

now please explain your  quote of CL finalist last season

Simple...if the CL places are decided on recent quals and performance we are a shoe in for one of the places.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Simple...if the CL places are decided on recent quals and performance we are a shoe in for one of the places.

Thks 

Thought as much . due to Totts. who are teetering on a financially meltdown and with no European  Football no gate cash etc etc to help pay their massive Never  Never  debt.

You are dreaming in Ga Ga Land that your suggestion of recent European performances  should be put into place

Edited by deej

Wheres the Accountant ? phew, seems we are not teetering on a financial meltdown after all ????Tottenham have overtaken Man City to become the most valuable club in the Premier League, according to a recent study.Kieran Maguire of University of Liverpool Management School, who is part of the University’s Centre for Sports Business Group, said: "Spurs are top of the valuation table because in 2018/19 they delivered a Champions League final and a top four Premier League finish on a wage budget that was £100-150 million lower than the rest of the 'Big Six'.The Londoners are now worth £2.567bn after their most recent accounts posted a pre-tax profit of £87.4m and revenues of £460.7m.

Edited by Herewe
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Herewe said:

Wheres the Accountant ? phew, seems we are not teetering on a financial meltdown after all ????Tottenham have overtaken Man City to become the most valuable club in the Premier League, according to a recent study.Kieran Maguire of University of Liverpool Management School, who is part of the University’s Centre for Sports Business Group, said: "Spurs are top of the valuation table because in 2018/19 they delivered a Champions League final and a top four Premier League finish on a wage budget that was £100-150 million lower than the rest of the 'Big Six'.The Londoners are now worth £2.567bn after their most recent accounts posted a pre-tax profit of £87.4m and revenues of £460.7m.

If the above is true????

May i ask why Loser Levy attempted a furlough payments for his staff

(tax payers money)

and asked  former Mngr Poch (who he sacked like a assasin )to take  cut on his contractual  Pay out on his sacking

1 hour ago, deej said:

If the above is true????

May i ask why Loser Levy attempted a furlough payments for his staff

(tax payers money)

and asked  former Mngr Poch (who he sacked like a assasin )to take  cut on his contractual  Pay out on his sacking

So your interpretation of a high value business is one that doesn't furlough it's staff ? so where does that put Barcelona then and companies such as Disney World, GE, etc ? you need to do your research befoe you come out with such rubbish and where's your evidence that Spurs asked Poch to take a pay cut ? some people will believe anything ????:cheesy:

• Like 1

On 4/17/2020 at 1:47 PM, mrbojangles said:

Just seen a report this morning that Tottenham have approached Pochettino about a potential pay cut to his gardening leave salary due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The cheek of Levy has no barrier. I know what I'd be saying to him if I was Poch

^^^^A  bump  for Herewe 

and around  Mid April 

Loser Levy  did  a full U turn  on Totts furlough  application.  largely due to Totts supporters protesting that it was totally wrong and embarrassing to their club and correctly so

over to u

Edited by deej

15 minutes ago, deej said:

^^^^A  bump  for Herewe 

and around  Mid April 

Loser Levy  did  a full U turn  on Totts furlough  application.  largely due to Totts supporters protesting that it was totally wrong and embarrassing to their club and correctly so

over to u

So Mr bojangles coming out with a load of unsubstantiated rubbish is evidence now is it ?

Over to me for what ? you still haven't responded to either of my questions, all you have said is that Levy has back tracked on furlough payments which has nothing to do with a value of the club :cheesy::cheesy:

47 minutes ago, Herewe said:

So Mr bojangles coming out with a load of unsubstantiated rubbish is evidence now is it ?

Over to me for what ? you still haven't responded to either of my questions, all you have said is that Levy has back tracked on furlough payments which has nothing to do with a value of the club :cheesy::cheesy:

Byeeee

Edited by deej