BANGKOK 24 January 2019 11:15

Mid 30's seems likely to me based on the lack of ministerial unity in regards to the the Brexit Agreement and the upcoming effect on Britains GDP and the projected increases in domestic pricing. A right mess to be frank.

• Like 1

Until Brexit is resolved and stabilised you will experience lows and highs with currency exchange for the GBP.

• Like 2

The expats have been paying for Boris, Gove and Faranatangs lies since day 1 it wont be until the rest of the country starts paying a similar price that anything changes if its not to late. meantime the millionaires seam to be doing ok in this face shooting debacle🤔 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Prior to the referendum being announced, a renegotiation took place in Feb 2015 and the GBP climbed to B55/1GBP after the referendum the GBP fell to B42.5/1GBP (>-30%). Brexiteers told me not to worry as it would recover within 3 weeks! 2 years later it am still losing 22% to 30% of my pension compared with 2015. If there is a hard Brexit I will be losing another 25% due to the predicted fall in the value of the GBP by the B.O.E. and another 10% if there is a soft Brexit.

6 hours ago, ukrules said:

Not everything is about the UK,

But this thread, titled and introduced thus:

"£=41.55 Superrich!/Can it go any lower?"

.........is.

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1