£ = 41.55 Superrich!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do I know, I was only able to transfer 1 million baht when I had a very strong opinion that it was going to hit the resistance levels of 45 when GBP/THB was reaching high 48.9, 44.8 (the highest it hit in 2018 all year) and knew it was most likely drop from there, which it did. So I used my 6 years of experience in working in forex markets and knew it was a good time to change a lot of money to THB.

w1qrCZ4.png

stupid farang ????

57 minutes ago, bomber said:

seems a long time ago and counts for nothing now,barely anybody alive to remember

Yes ,just like the Greeks,Romans,The Mongols,Spanish,Portuguese

all empires gone and forgotten ????,and The British Empire where the

sun never set.people are much more interested in Facebook,Line,

than they are in history today, poor buggers

regards worgeordie

15 minutes ago, hello55060 said:

What do I know, I was only able to transfer 1 million baht when I had a very strong opinion that it was going to hit the resistance levels of 45 when GBP/THB was reaching high 48.9, 44.8 (the highest it hit in 2018 all year) and knew it was most likely drop from there, which it did. So I used my 6 years of experience in working in forex markets and knew it was a good time to change a lot of money to THB.

w1qrCZ4.png

stupid farang ????

You probably never heard of the S6Pux index. I have 20 years experience working with it.  I transferred 3 million baht in 2005 and got 42 baht per USD.  

w1qrCZ4.png&key=9c99f6d7ab74a412c03b73cf02f22890b61812aa255ea585e09d695442ff51e9

stupid farang [emoji849]

I never said you were stupid, braggadocios perhaps.

In any event, I asked you if it was going up or down and you couldn’t tell me.

Let me go through my portfolio and pick out a few winners to try to impress people I don’t know.

Or not.

Well, you were taking a dig at the company I work for, implying that people who work for them don't know about the economy and that's why they're down over the last 2 years. Did living in Thailand make you lose your memory?

Who do you work for? Let me guess, you're retired, fell in love with a Thai girl 20 years younger than you and now married or you're one of those sexpats who live in Pattaya?

Well, you were taking a dig at the company I work for, implying that people who work for them don't know about the economy and that's why they're down over the last 2 years. Did living in Thailand make you lose your memory?

Who do you work for? Let me guess, you're retired, fell in love with a Thai girl 20 years younger than you and now married or you're one of those sexpats who live in Pattaya?

I work for JCI,

And I wasn’t taking a dig at the company, I was taking a dog at you...

Our Savior  could be the Thai government ,the way they are speeding money another 5.5 Billon baht on this 500 baht for the poor people scheme, subbing the rice farmers (Wifes daughter and son in law are rice farmers and  got 38 000 baht in Gov hand out last month ) high-speed trains ,BTS in Bangkok,even the road in front of my house is now a nice tarmac one.

All this spending cannot go on, is it the country's reserves they are spending, will history repeat itself? another 1997? 81 baht/GBP at Dong Mueang airport, dream on    

3 minutes ago, kickstart said:

Our Savior  could be the Thai government ,the way they are speeding money another 5.5 Billon baht on this 500 baht for the poor people scheme, subbing the rice farmers (Wifes daughter and son in law are rice farmers and  got 38 000 baht in Gov hand out last month ) high-speed trains ,BTS in Bangkok,even the road in front of my house is now a nice tarmac one.

All this spending cannot go on, is it the country's reserves they are spending, will history repeat itself? another 1997? 81 baht/GBP at Dong Mueang airport, dream on    

Have you been drinking..the UK is up the creek so its now lets see if thailand can match us   the answer is no and JC will outspend anyone when he gets in which shouldnt be too long.

5 minutes ago, bomber said:

Have you been drinking..the UK is up the creek so its now lets see if thailand can match us   the answer is no and JC will outspend anyone when he gets in which shouldnt be too long.

No, I have not had a drink in a week now, the Uk is not up the creek, my flat is now worth more than since the 2008 crash, I am getting more rent than ever before,  two good indicators and we are talking about Northhampton, not London.

It is the old saying bad news sells copy, do not believe all the scaremongers, if we do leave we will bounce back, for sure  

As has been said wait until tomorrow night for the vote, I think we already know which way it will go,

I have a mate near me he relies on his pension from Oz and Canada, we are not on our own.

Just wait for LOS to go pear-shaped 

1 hour ago, kickstart said:

No, I have not had a drink in a week now, the Uk is not up the creek, my flat is now worth more than since the 2008 crash, I am getting more rent than ever before,  two good indicators and we are talking about Northhampton, not London.

It is the old saying bad news sells copy, do not believe all the scaremongers, if we do leave we will bounce back, for sure  

As has been said wait until tomorrow night for the vote, I think we already know which way it will go,

I have a mate near me he relies on his pension from Oz and Canada, we are not on our own.

Just wait for LOS to go pear-shaped 

the UK HAS gone pear shaped now for you its a case of lets hope others can follow suit,good luck waitng for the EU and thailand to go pearshape,ya gonna need it

38 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

The pound today fell to the lowest it's been against the baht since June 1997.

1544473718582.jpg

it has been coming since leave won the day and will drop more as i said on another forum for the last 2 years until they eventually banned me for being a doom merchant ???????? not laffing now are they ????  a particular poster said on that forum he welcomed 35/pound as it kept the knobheads away from pattaya????

2 minutes ago, bomber said:

it has been coming since leave won the day and will drop more as i said on another forum for the last 2 years until they eventually banned me for being a doom merchant ???????? not laffing now are they ????  a particular poster said on that forum he welcomed 35/pound as it kept the knobheads away from pattaya????

What's with all the hysterical emoticons? 

Don't blame it all on Brexit , not only the UK pound are struggling to Thai baht . Norwegian Krone is all time low (USD and oil market ), and the baht is too high and it does not make any sense. 

14 hours ago, bomber said:

The UK economy cannot be judged by the Pound /Baht exchange rate 

Archived