Thai ex threatened to go to police and stop me to enter Thailand

1 minute ago, ezzra said:

Just a crazy talk, she can't do shyt.. keep away from her don't contact her and don't reply to anything coming from her, good luck to her framing you for nothing and no evidence and paying big money to a lawyer...

Yes you are right. The thing is she really contacts everybody around me even a mother from a friend of mine. Its crazy... Annoying me, stalking whole day in every possible way like change number, change line, change email everything, try to manipulate. F*cking headache. But yes just dont reply to anything coming but sometimes its difficult.

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Never give any woman you're banging access to your family or friends.

It's not her business, she doesn't need to know.

Lesson for the next time!

But still i live in a small village and my parents they live 2 streets away from my house we been having dinner many times in the past and everyone got fb and well i think you know how things go. My mom is Thai as well.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If your mom is Thai, then you are a Thai citizen and cannot be prevented from entering the country.

That is my purpose too for my my next visit to get the thai nationality and enjoy the weather. Im born in europe and never got a thai citizen beacause of my parents always been scared that i need to go to the army. Now im at an age that i dont really think they will try to force me.

9 minutes ago, maccie90 said:

hat is my purpose too for my my next visit to get the thai nationality

You'll need a Thai birth certificate first from the Thai embassy in France.

As far as I know, that can't be done in Thailand.

Edited by BritManToo

27 minutes ago, maccie90 said:

Now im at an age that i dont really think they will try to force me.

It is only in the past. Nothing to worry. They could have only forced you to join army if you entered Thailand on a Thailand visa. And I don't think Thailand forces people unlike some South American countries and Israel. Thailand is a "mai pan lai" country. They really don't care.

But I don't see any way see can stop you from entering Thailand. Is her parent in the military as a top brass? Does she have access to King's inner circle?

Edited by onera1961

2 minutes ago, onera1961 said:

But I don't see any way see can stop you from entering Thailand. Is her parent in the military as a top brass? Does she have access to King's inner circle?

Nahhh that surely not. Only some local high police boys. At least they think they are high...

6 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Sounds like my Ex was she an alcoholic?

This one threatened me with Army Navy and the Air force which one do I want first she said, send them all at one was my reply let get it over with, Im still here waiting 18 years later

Haha sure she was alcoholic. Not even 50kg but still she drinks faster then me and more then me. I just opened my bottle and her's was empty already.

get your Thai birth cert, and passport sorted in your home country, get all friends/family to block her on social media,change all social media accounts, don't use a photo of yourself on new accounts, sort out the Thai id, house book once in Thailand.

op, not meant as a criticism of you but i fail to comprehend why some parents deprive their offspring of their heritage, ie passport to both parents home country, language etc

good luck

Edited by steve187
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, maccie90 said:

Lesson for the next time!

But still i live in a small village and my parents they live 2 streets away from my house we been having dinner many times in the past and everyone got fb and well i think you know how things go. My mom is Thai as well.

It is best to sort your thai travel documents before you depart.

http://www.thaicitizenship.com/thai-citizenship-when-born-overseas/

As a natural born Thai, you can’t be denied entry into the country. 

Very few people in any case have the reach to prevent a person from entering. Unless she is good friends of the Interior Minister, the she is bluffing. 

1 hour ago, steve187 said:

get your Thai birth cert, and passport sorted in your home country, get all friends/family to block her on social media,change all social media accounts, don't use a photo of yourself on new accounts, sort out the Thai id, house book once in Thailand.

op, not meant as a criticism of you but i fail to comprehend why some parents deprive their offspring of their heritage, ie passport to both parents home country, language etc

good luck

Me too,, but I do know someone personally that did that for the very same reason

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

Just a crazy talk, she can't do shyt.. keep away from her don't contact her and don't reply to anything coming from her, good luck to her framing you for nothing and no evidence and paying big money to a lawyer...

She has no authority or power whatever to tell the Thai police or the Thai Immigration authorities to ban you. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Never give any woman you're banging access to your family or friends.

It's not her business, she doesn't need to know.

excellent advice that men just seem to ignore under the guise of no this is a genuine girlfriend.  I just hope the OP cuts her free. I have seen guys completely screwed over by their thai girls still feeling responsible for their exes or their kids and families. 

• Like 2