The (Ongoing) ManU in Decline thread

Bredbury Blue

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

Do i detect a bit of upset there Rick?

Yes you're right about the game in 2016 but i thought Old Trafford always sold out.

Hardly our fault if the opposition doesn't take up their allocation.

Playing like you are at the top of the league you have a choice - show a bit of class and start acting like you support the best team in the country... or show what we all knew anyway - that your biggest trophy is getting one over on us. You still think like a small team. You will always be little City. 

4 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Hardly our fault if the opposition doesn't take up their allocation.

Playing like you are at the top of the league you have a choice - show a bit of class and start acting like you support the best team in the country... or show what we all knew anyway - that your biggest trophy is getting one over on us. You still think like a small team. You will always be little City. 

Your acting like you're new to the long running ManU in Decline thread. 

Class. Would that be the same thing you lot showed us over the years. 

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

R2D2 be a good boy and stick to the thread will ya. If you want to post about FFP then this isn't the forum for that is it. Read the THREAD TITLE ( it's a clue) and have another go.

Nah it's a Manchester discussion and whilst UTD may be in decline the other Manchester club may as well be if the FFP issue gets treated correctly.

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Nah it's a Manchester discussion and whilst UTD may be in decline the other Manchester club may as well be if the FFP issue gets treated correctly.

You seem to have a problem reading and understanding the title of the thread R2D2. If you want to discuss City there's  a City thread.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

You seem to have a problem reading and understanding the title of the thread R2D2. If you want to discuss City there's  a City thread.

Sorry I thought manu was referencing all manure from Manchester. Shame that you were not clearer in your choice of title. Just to be completely clear if you had put man Utd it would definitely be a Utd thread.

8 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Sorry I thought manu was referencing all manure from Manchester. Shame that you were not clearer in your choice of title. Just to be completely clear if you had put man Utd it would definitely be a Utd thread.

Now you're just showing your ignorance if you don't know Manchester United are called ManU for short. Do you know what Soton refers to?

Archived