Man found hanged after seeing partner with another man

rooster59

Man found hanged after seeing partner with another man

By Eakkapop Thongtub

image.jpg

Police investigae the hanging this morning (Dec 8). Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: Police have ruled in their investigation that a 27-year-old man committed suicide by hanging himself after seeing his long-term partner, who is the mother of his three children, with another man at an entertainment venue in Kathu last night (Dec 7).

Lt Col Somkid Onjan of the Phuket City Police was notified of the hanging at 9am, and arrived at the scene, a rented room in Koh Keaw, behind Isuzu showroom, with fellow police officers and rescue workers from the Kusoldharm Foundation to find the body of Damrong Manjit, 27, from Ranong, hanged by his neck with a nylon rope tied to a ventilation breeze-block in the wall in the kitchen.

Officers estimated that Mr Damrong died sometime between 2am and 8am, but had rescue workers transported his body to Vachira Phuket Hospital for further medical examination.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/man-found-hanged-after-seeing-partner-with-another-man-69611.php#ijOr4iG0wWpv2hHt.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-12-08

The couple often argued because of Damrong was often jealous.

Seems the guy had every reason to be jealous and not trust his wife.

Guys get screwed over by women all the time. He`s killed himself and his wife will just move on with her life.

Where I live a man killed himself by riding his motorbike at speed into a tree at the local temple after discovering his 34 year old wife was having an affair. After the funeral was over within 2 weeks the wife moved her lover into what was the matrimonial home.

Not worth it.

13 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Guys get screwed over by women all the time. He`s killed himself and his wife will just move on with her life.

Where I live a man killed himself by riding his motorbike at speed into a tree at the local temple after discovering his 34 year old wife was having an affair. After the funeral was over within 2 weeks the wife moved her lover into what was the matrimonial home.

Not worth it.

Totally agree and he was only 27,also your right Thai women can be incredibly hard hearted in these things,my ex Thai wife i saw cry once whatching some soap opera,my current wife well i have never seen her cry or really express much emotion at all,well not recently anyway.

7 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Not worth it.

Plenty of decent honest Thai women here also.....and plenty of scumbag Thai men,don,t make derogatory remarks/assumptions unless you know them personally and are able to give a true account.

R.I.P. to the chap :jap:

51 minutes ago, petermik said:

Plenty of decent honest Thai women here also.....and plenty of scumbag Thai men,don,t make derogatory remarks/assumptions unless you know them personally and are able to give a true account.

R.I.P. to the chap :jap:

I have known many personally and my English first wife was having numerous affairs with guys in our bed when I was at work, having a home and 2 kids together made no difference. As usual being the husband I was the last person to know about what was going on.

My revenge after going through a traumatic divorce was to pick myself up and ensure my future success and rebuild my life.

6 hours ago, Hummin said:

Humans is animals, and what do animals do? 

Look at dogs, puppies impregnate their sisters and mothers, some human women do the same  -  same same but different??  I think not.  and YES I think they are all dogs when the  decide to take on another man, when they have a breadwinner and a father at home.  What do I think of men when they do the same thing??  read the first sentence over again.

2 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Look at dogs, puppies impregnate their sisters and mothers, some human women do the same  -  same same but different??  I think not.  and YES I think they are all dogs when the  decide to take on another man, when they have a breadwinner and a father at home.  What do I think of men when they do the same thing??  read the first sentence over again.

quite a lot of moralizing for a man with a nick ... Tunnel Rat 69

2 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

I see hardly a breadwinner sitting home. A breadwinner choose from his own rank, and make sure she adore him only. How hard can it be?

18 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

I have known many personally and my English first wife was having numerous affairs with guys in our bed when I was at work, having a home and 2 kids together made no difference. As usual being the husband I was the last person to know about what was going on.

My revenge after going through a traumatic divorce was to pick myself up and ensure my future success and rebuild my life.

Then you know how hard it can be to love a woman and see her with another. Took a lot of strength on your part to pick yourself up.  RIP to the deceased and peace to the kids. 

I have seen lots of unfaithful husbands and wives here in Canada, it certainly is not just an

Asian thing. I even had one unfaithful husband who flew his gf to another town for their

encounter, then fly into a hill top on his return flight, turned out the gf was also married.

I felt sorry for the police staff who had to tell the new widows. If you cannot be faithful

do not get married. If you get the itch then get divorced first and go play the field.

Geezer

8 minutes ago, cat handler said:

My ex wife ran away with my best mate, i sure do miss him.

My second wife was a beautiful, slim, black, muslim girl. She studied at the same hospital as me in East London. She went off with a German surgeon.  Got an invite to their wedding in The Gambia.

I miss her. Lovely breasts she had.

7 hours ago, markaoffy said:

Uh...? Wrong phrase .. more like “ Women of a different culture will always look for better when there are many options “

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I have seen many examples of women from poor cultures, are tied to an bad husband, but have no other choices than to stay. Figur it out yourserlves why

Archived