Man found hanged after seeing partner with another man

rooster59

On 12/9/2018 at 4:51 PM, Hummin said:

Well, have to add if scum choose scum, you get scum, and if normal still choose scum, you get scum. If scum choose normal, you still get scum. 

Women will always look for better if not good enough

Women will always look for better full stop. 

5 minutes ago, seahorse said:

Women will always look for better full stop. 

There is good men occupied with scum, and there is good women occupied with scum, and there is good woman and good man tied toegether. There is always someone who have it, but it take understanding and caring from both parties. Most of the time I meet men with economic power, and poor woman with nothing else then their pride, and guess what, the man can not even let her keep her pride, so guess what? ............................. This is the daily story from Thailand many have to live with. So who should we feel sorry for? The man who choosed wrong woman, or the woman who choosed wrong man? 

3 hours ago, Hummin said:

There is good men occupied with scum, and there is good women occupied with scum, and there is good woman and good man tied toegether. There is always someone who have it, but it take understanding and caring from both parties. Most of the time I meet men with economic power, and poor woman with nothing else then their pride, and guess what, the man can not even let her keep her pride, so guess what? ............................. This is the daily story from Thailand many have to live with. So who should we feel sorry for? The man who choosed wrong woman, or the woman who choosed wrong man? 

Irrelevant because of This

It may have been a suicide, but I sure hope they investigated a little bit before they closed the case.

Especially if there is an estate to consider, or an issue of custody, or any of a dozen other reasons someone may have wanted him gone.

On 12/9/2018 at 1:21 PM, cyberfarang said:

I have known many personally and my English first wife was having numerous affairs with guys in our bed when I was at work, having a home and 2 kids together made no difference. As usual being the husband I was the last person to know about what was going on.

My revenge after going through a traumatic divorce was to pick myself up and ensure my future success and rebuild my life.

Over the years I have had affairs with many wives, both in Australia and in Thailand, sometimes over several years. I like the lack of commitment that is required.

You are right that the husband is the last person to know, most of the time they never know.

Most of them still loved their husbands, had no intentions of leaving, especially when kids and assets were involved, but the husbands were not, or could not satisfy them sexually. All they wanted was a good seeing to every so often.

I doubt if your revenge would have been as effective as you think. And what is the point of getting revenge on the mother of your children?

My friends used to joke with me "Pete, how many wives have you had?" 

"A few, but I have never been married."

On 12/9/2018 at 2:26 AM, Hummin said:

Humans is animals, and what do animals do? 

poop?

Seriously, what's the point? The poor chap was heartbroken and obviously not stable to begin with.  27 is an awfully young age to throw it all away, and selfish too. If he had truly loved his kids, he would have stuck around for them. Only a mentally ill person would abandon his kids like that, so I suggest that this chap had problems long before he discovered his wife being naughty.

33 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

poop?

Seriously, what's the point? The poor chap was heartbroken and obviously not stable to begin with.  27 is an awfully young age to throw it all away, and selfish too. If he had truly loved his kids, he would have stuck around for them. Only a mentally ill person would abandon his kids like that, so I suggest that this chap had problems long before he discovered his wife being naughty.

It was an reply to another post, 

Archived