SURVEY: EU -- Will it survive?

Scott

SURVEY: EU will it survive?  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All well and good you saying that. But the majority of people on the street don't agree with you, you are in the minority. But for some reason, dont take this to heart, but be it arrogance, or smugness, you eu supporters still think you have the moral high ground just because at the moment it is the status quo. But a hard Brexit will hit the eu and Britain's economies, yet the eu is already suffering in the southern states, so will hit eu countries more.
I am for Brexit, for the British people who voted to leave the eu by a large majority, so that should be the case no matter what others think or say. But really, it doesn't matter to me either way, because I haven't lived in the UK for many years, but still care about my country, and more so the people that live there. I like the everyday european people too, but i am disgusted with the establishments of both mainland europe, and my 'little island' Britain. None of them listen to the people anymore, they just do what THEY want, and we have to suck it up....that is not democracy in my book.  So, to sum up, it's a no deal leave on WTO rules for me, and wait for the eu to come back to us with a better deal, instead of the worst deal possible for Britain that they have offered us.
This is not an argument with you, I am just stating the case for ordinary people who are the majority (more than a minority), that voted to leave the eu... just making it clear that Leave is the default action for a no deal scenario, anything else will be screwing the majority who actually DID know what they were voting for. But in a way, we didn't know what we were voting for because now it's...
Remain, or Leave, but leave meaning to still be tied in to the eu forever without any representation. 

regards, A Brexiteer
Please remember that 1st and 4most..scummy brussels only want the money!!!..the alleged 39 big ones..why was the so called " divorce settlement " 1st on the agenda???
Wakey wakey..NO DEAL is the way yo go..Barnier..Drunkard..Tusk..etc know full well the eu's precarious financial position.
Spain..Portugal..Eire..Italy etc etc..financial basket cases.
Allegedly Eire will run out of food within a few weeks if it's NO DEAL.
Who cares?.I do not being a Brexiteer who puts the British people 1st!!!

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived