Warning of more wet, windy weather ahead

rooster59

4 minutes ago, shy coconut said:

Welcome to Thai visa where every topic will be jacked to moan about traffic, cops,

the inevitable yet "hilarious" mentions of brown envelopes, the low moral standards

of its citizens coupled with the poor education.

Every Thai male is named Somchai and he will gather 200 of his compatriots to beat 

an unsuspecting farang just for breathing, because they all hate us.

Back on topic, heavy rain yesterday in Pathom Thani....

Thonburi as well.

strong wind and rain in southern Suphanburi and it's been a bit chilly...fell asleep in the ride just outside of BKK and woke up near home and saw the winter light; heavily diffused lowered sunlight thru the clouds that you usually see in the UK and northern europe this time of year near the solstice...never seen it before around here...

2 hours ago, Essaybloke said:

So it's raining in Thailand. At times heavy rain. Wow, that's newsworthy!

It was newsworthy up here in Udon, first decent rain for over two months where I am, no garden watering today for a change! ????

I live in Kabinburi, central plains near the Cambodian border. It rained steadily on the 8th during the night and intermittently yesterday morning. 

Our small plot of ground and all the village appreciated it. It is unusual for this time of the year but very welcome. A bit more would make my month.

Archived