Jump to content
BANGKOK 24 January 2019 11:02
georgegeorgia

Hells Angels Pattaya

Recommended Posts

Just readng the crime section of Australia ‘s Daily Telegraph, there is a story and picture  of the new  Australian Hells Angels bikie clubhouse being built in Pattaya, it looks more like a new 5 storey office building .complete with factory ,accomodation, offices , bar ,auto shop.

 

where excatly is this? 

 

The article goes on to state that they have a lot of business interests in Pattaya and are only getting stronger .

 

now call me cynical but I am yet to see a “ bikie” in Pattaya .

 

But i was a bit shocked to read that bikies were arrested in Thailand last March for standing over a Australian owned restaurant for extortion as well as a Surin restaurant owner.

 

Maybe i have my head in the sand so to speak but i never see any of this “ crme” insunated by the media 

 

It makes out everyone should be afraid , I in many years of going to Pattaya have never really felt unsafe .

 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you think “bikie” walk around with a tat on the forehead saying “bikie “?

 

only the foot soldiers are covered in ink and stupid enough to wear colors, sergeants and above look and dress like an average Joe 😉

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Stop it. That's hilarious. You are just soooooo funny.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

What Gangland Documentary or paperback novel did you glean this nugget of information from?

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

unbelievable what some people believe.

Unbelievable.

you're an easy fella to entertain aren't you now? may  you'd care to share what's so funny with the post that made you almost die of laughter mate? my 2 bits as to why you don't see those guys around is that they know that, unlike the aussie cops, the Thai police has no time to be too nice and cordial like to them so they're smart enough to keep a low profile in a country where they are merely gusts there...

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ezzra said:

you're an easy fella to entertain aren't you now? may  you'd care to share what's so funny with the post that made you almost die of laughter mate? my 2 bits as to why you don't see those guys around is that they know that, unlike the aussie cops, the Thai police has no time to be too nice and cordial like to them so they're smart enough to keep a low profile in a country where they are merely gusts there...

Oz police too nice to OMCGs? Get real...

 

https://www.acic.gov.au/tackling-criminal-gangs

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, BestB said:

only the foot soldiers are covered in ink and stupid enough to wear colors, sergeants and above look and dress like an average Joe 😉

Perhaps this is a phenomenon in Pattaya, but in the rest of the world, it's not like this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thaiguzzi said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Stop it. That's hilarious. You are just soooooo funny.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

What Gangland Documentary or paperback novel did you glean this nugget of information from?

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

unbelievable what some people believe.

Unbelievable.

Oh forgive me, you like to ride bikes so you are an expert on hell angels bikies😂😂😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

 

Perhaps this is a phenomenon in Pattaya, but in the rest of the world, it's not like this.

You are very confused. They do not ride into towns on Harley’s , wear vests and drink in bikie bars. Maybe in US , most certainly not Australian He’ll Angels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this new 4 storey building with bar, offices ,function room, clothing factory,  etc is on Khao noi.?

 

apperently to be completed by early next year 

Edited by georgegeorgia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Yes.

No, you are not forgiven.

Tell someone who cares 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BestB said:

You are very confused. They do not ride into towns on Harley’s , wear vests and drink in bikie bars. Maybe in US , most certainly not Australian He’ll Angels

I thought tht all H.A's were required to wear patches or colours at all times , not wearing them would lead to expulsion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sponsors
×