Hells Angels Pattaya

georgegeorgia

Just readng the crime section of Australia ‘s Daily Telegraph, there is a story and picture  of the new  Australian Hells Angels bikie clubhouse being built in Pattaya, it looks more like a new 5 storey office building .complete with factory ,accomodation, offices , bar ,auto shop.

where excatly is this? 

The article goes on to state that they have a lot of business interests in Pattaya and are only getting stronger .

now call me cynical but I am yet to see a “ bikie” in Pattaya .

But i was a bit shocked to read that bikies were arrested in Thailand last March for standing over a Australian owned restaurant for extortion as well as a Surin restaurant owner.

Maybe i have my head in the sand so to speak but i never see any of this “ crme” insunated by the media 

It makes out everyone should be afraid , I in many years of going to Pattaya have never really felt unsafe .

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you think “bikie” walk around with a tat on the forehead saying “bikie “?

only the foot soldiers are covered in ink and stupid enough to wear colors, sergeants and above look and dress like an average Joe ????

37 minutes ago, BestB said:

only the foot soldiers are covered in ink and stupid enough to wear colors, sergeants and above look and dress like an average Joe ????

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Stop it. That's hilarious. You are just soooooo funny.

38 minutes ago, BestB said:

only the foot soldiers are covered in ink and stupid enough to wear colors, sergeants and above look and dress like an average Joe

What Gangland Documentary or paperback novel did you glean this nugget of information from?

39 minutes ago, BestB said:

foot soldiers

unbelievable what some people believe.

Unbelievable.

Here is a video of the nice hells angels in Pattaya:
https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DMQOFWhCSgEY&ved=2ahUKEwillY6f-5HfAhUKZ1AKHTQNA3wQwqsBMAt6BAgMEAU&usg=AOvVaw3l-P0Y9hSC56QplnbQPOb-&cshid=1544331688755

I had the "pleasure" to live and drive by the Angels place bar on Khao Noi while still open and I can tell you that they were not welcome, also given their noisy bikes with built out mufflers and their aggressions against any non-member

Sent from my SM-A730F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

15 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

What Gangland Documentary or paperback novel did you glean this nugget of information from?

Unbelievable.

you're an easy fella to entertain aren't you now? may  you'd care to share what's so funny with the post that made you almost die of laughter mate? my 2 bits as to why you don't see those guys around is that they know that, unlike the aussie cops, the Thai police has no time to be too nice and cordial like to them so they're smart enough to keep a low profile in a country where they are merely gusts there...

5 minutes ago, ezzra said:

you're an easy fella to entertain aren't you now? may  you'd care to share what's so funny with the post that made you almost die of laughter mate? my 2 bits as to why you don't see those guys around is that they know that, unlike the aussie cops, the Thai police has no time to be too nice and cordial like to them so they're smart enough to keep a low profile in a country where they are merely gusts there...

Oz police too nice to OMCGs? Get real...

https://www.acic.gov.au/tackling-criminal-gangs

1 hour ago, BestB said:

Perhaps this is a phenomenon in Pattaya, but in the rest of the world, it's not like this.

On the street I lived on while going to Uni, there were quite a few of the local "chapter" living next door, across and down the street.   You knew who were supporting the various aspects of the organisation and the "hierarchy" (the prospects to the president).  The president wasn't walking around 24/7 with a "patch".  I ran into him in an elevator of a prominent commercial building one day.  He smiled, noticing my slight eye/facial tell.  "I thought you knew" he says.  He was a department director in the federal government.

Judgments and personal observations?  You never truly know who might be sipping a pint beside you at the airport...

1 hour ago, thaiguzzi said:

Unbelievable.

Oh forgive me, you like to ride bikes so you are an expert on hell angels bikies????????????

49 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

Perhaps this is a phenomenon in Pattaya, but in the rest of the world, it's not like this.

You are very confused. They do not ride into towns on Harley’s , wear vests and drink in bikie bars. Maybe in US , most certainly not Australian He’ll Angels

2 hours ago, BestB said:

You are very confused. They do not ride into towns on Harley’s , wear vests and drink in bikie bars. Maybe in US , most certainly not Australian He’ll Angels

I thought tht all H.A's were required to wear patches or colours at all times , not wearing them would lead to expulsion 

4 hours ago, BestB said:

Do you know what you are talking about , or are you just making things up to appear to be knowing what you talking about ?

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Why is that ?

Why would you know more than me and other posters ?

Are you a member of the H.A, ?

And if I was then what? I would hear all the tough talk from geriatrics hiding behind a computer screen ?????????????

1 hour ago, from the home of CC said:

Allowing a known criminal organization to build a new clubhouse (like the bandidos in hua hin) in the country must of had the blessing of the Big Joke, no way he could not know of it. 

Ok what grounds do you propose police denies them building a club house?

20 minutes ago, BestB said:

And if I was then what? I would hear all the tough talk from geriatrics hiding behind a computer screen ?????????????

And I'm a hit man for the Mafia. Anybody can be whoever they like, and claim they know everything from the safety of their computer chair.

14 minutes ago, giddyup said:

And I'm a hit man for the Mafia. Anybody can be whoever they like, and claim they know everything from the safety of their computer chair.

So you know and understand hells angels Australia structure and culture? Or just the usual trolling ?

Archived