Hells Angels Pattaya

georgegeorgia

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BestB said:

Where and who classified it as international criminal organisation ?

Wikipedia

The Hells Angels Motorcycle Club (HAMC) is a worldwide one-percenter motorcycle club whose members typically ride Harley-Davidson motorcycles. The organization is predominantly white males[6] and considered to be an organized crime syndicate by the United States Department of Justice.[7][8][9][10] In the United States and Canada

9 minutes ago, BestB said:

So you know and understand hells angels Australia structure and culture? Or just the usual trolling ?

No, nor do I claim to, unlike you, who says they know a lot about the HA but has nothing to actually back it up.

Australia

The Hells Angels expanded to Australia in 1975, initially establishing chapters in Melbourne and Sydney, and now have around 250 members and 14 chapters in the country. They are one of around 35 outlaw motorcycle clubs in Australia, which have an estimated 3,500 members in total.[24][25] The Hells Angels' activities in Australia have traditionally included drug trafficking, prostitution, armed robbery, arms trafficking, fencing and murder-for-hire,[26] but have more recently moved into legitimate businesses such as gyms, tattoo parlours, haulage companies, and the security industry. Police allege they use mainstream industries to launder existing funds and to exploit new income streams, using the strategies they developed during a series of gang wars to intimidate business competitors.[27] The Australian Hells Angels have been involved in conflicts with the Bandidos,[28]Comancheros, Finks, Lones Wolves, Nomads and Notorious,[15] while they have allied themselves with the Coffin Cheaters, Immortals, Red Devils, Satans Soldiers, Vikings[29] and the Prisoners of War, a prison gang operating inside HMP Barwon.[30][31]

18 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Wikipedia

The Hells Angels Motorcycle Club (HAMC) is a worldwide one-percenter motorcycle club whose members typically ride Harley-Davidson motorcycles. The organization is predominantly white males[6] and considered to be an organized crime syndicate by the United States Department of Justice.[7][8][9][10] In the United States and Canada

Considered to be and put on organised crime syndicate list are 2 very different things. No one denies what they have done , are doing or will possibly do, however it is not on the list    and there is no reason to prohibit them building anything .

A large number of them run legitimate businesses , paying taxes , and even though it usually a front to wash money it is totally legal until proven otherwise.

precisely the reason why cops usually try to get them on tax evasion as getting them on everything else only nets foot soldiers and never the heads 

do try to keep up if you want to show off your knowledge on the matter.

21 minutes ago, giddyup said:

No, nor do I claim to, unlike you, who says they know a lot about the HA but has nothing to actually back it up.

Australia

The Hells Angels expanded to Australia in 1975, initially establishing chapters in Melbourne and Sydney, and now have around 250 members and 14 chapters in the country. They are one of around 35 outlaw motorcycle clubs in Australia, which have an estimated 3,500 members in total.[24][25] The Hells Angels' activities in Australia have traditionally included drug trafficking, prostitution, armed robbery, arms trafficking, fencing and murder-for-hire,[26] but have more recently moved into legitimate businesses such as gyms, tattoo parlours, haulage companies, and the security industry. Police allege they use mainstream industries to launder existing funds and to exploit new income streams, using the strategies they developed during a series of gang wars to intimidate business competitors.[27] The Australian Hells Angels have been involved in conflicts with the Bandidos,[28]Comancheros, Finks, Lones Wolves, Nomads and Notorious,[15] while they have allied themselves with the Coffin Cheaters, Immortals, Red Devils, Satans Soldiers, Vikings[29] and the Prisoners of War, a prison gang operating inside HMP Barwon.[30][31]

So by quoting wiki what exactly were you trying to prove ? Or what was the point? That your knowledge comes from google ? That was pretty obvious already 

24 minutes ago, BestB said:

so now you just trolling to have last word or you actually have anything of substance to add?

Perhaps you could explain what clothes you keep referring to? 

Read your first post in this thread and it will all make sense .

7 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Haven't heard anything from him that wasn't common knowledge.

that is why you needed google, may be you can tell me if those hell angels are MC's or MCC's. If common knowledge fails, You could always quote it from Google

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

Your claims of knowing what clothes H.A wear would have some credability 

I can say on good authority that Pattaya HA are identifiable by their natty choice in footwear :whistling:

IMG_20180210_181957.thumb.jpg.0f61cd53b3a3d8d1d74e5817c77aaca1.jpg

Taken at the February 2018 Burapa Music Festival in Jomtien 

Only in the last several years have Thai Police started taking the issue seriously it seems.

Cut n paste from the From the Daily Telegraph 

Hells Angels has the largest footprint in Thailand including in Pattaya where it has a high security chapter house but is now building a huge complex including a biker clothing factory, accommodation, offices and a motorbike sales and auto shop on the outskirts of the city. The building is expected to be completed by the New Year.

C530673D-863C-49BD-9971-0FF0854131D7.jpeg

6 hours ago, BestB said:

that is why you needed google, may be you can tell me if those hell angels are MC's or MCC's. If common knowledge fails, You could always quote it from Google

Once again, you say nothing, only put down others responses. Take a look at all your replies and you'll see what I mean, not one piece of info that I couldn't get from the internet.

18 hours ago, BestB said:

You are very confused. They do not ride into towns on Harley’s , wear vests and drink in bikie bars. Maybe in US , most certainly not Australian He’ll Angels

Well, in my time when times were more easy going for everyone, the Rebels, the Finks, The Angels, the Comancheros etc.. etc..  used to wear their colours and always had their own watering hole.

I think that if a real Angel ever came to Pattaya that the rest would need their adult daipers. :cheesy::cheesy:

7 hours ago, VBF said:

I can say on good authority that Pattaya HA are identifiable by their natty choice in footwear :whistling:

IMG_20180210_181957.thumb.jpg.0f61cd53b3a3d8d1d74e5817c77aaca1.jpg

Taken at the February 2018 Burapa Music Festival in Jomtien 

Thorsmen is a Scandinavian "Bikers" club in Pattaya, They all go to the same Bar in Rompo, I drink at the same bar regularly and a nicer bunch of guys would be hard to find.

9 hours ago, VBF said:

I can say on good authority that Pattaya HA are identifiable by their natty choice in footwear

I see no HA in that photo YOU supplied.

I see a group of men wearing a Thorsmen MC Nomads patch.

HA are HA and Thorsmen are Thorsmen.

Different.

Not the same.

Same same but different is not the correct anology.

2 hours ago, car720 said:

Well, in my time when times were more easy going for everyone, the Rebels, the Finks, The Angels, the Comancheros etc.. etc..  used to wear their colours and always had their own watering hole.

I think that if a real Angel ever came to Pattaya that the rest would need their adult daipers. :cheesy::cheesy:

Again no comment on US chapter,  in Oz unlesss it’s a clubhouse bar, all other bars require colours to be removed to avoid potential internal trouble and attention from police 

9 minutes ago, BestB said:

Again no comment on US chapter,  in Oz unlesss it’s a clubhouse bar, all other bars require colours to be removed to avoid potential internal trouble and attention from police 

Queensland has become the first jurisdiction in the world to ban the public display of outlaw motorcycle club colours under sweeping organised crime reforms passed by state parliament.

Let's hope all other states follow suit.

5 hours ago, giddyup said:

Once again, you say nothing, only put down others responses. Take a look at all your replies and you'll see what I mean, not one piece of info that I couldn't get from the internet.

So google could not help?

Archived