Second batch of New Year gifts for low-income people

webfact

1 hour ago, sjaak327 said:

Hmm, maybe, maybe not. Still waiting for PTP to be disbanded. If they don't, they will have to rig, or admit defeat. 

I would not mind seeing Prayut get defeated to be honest. I have no love for the PTP but a defeated Prayut would be nice to watch. 

I would not mind seeing Prayut get defeated to be honest. I have no love for the PTP but a defeated Prayut would be nice to watch. 
Technically speaking he cannot be defeated, as he is not running. He is a coward, relying on a self created backdoor

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, connda said:

Translated: Second batch of populist pre-election handout for low-income people.

In the meantime, word to other parties.  "You do this it is 'Against The Law' and your party will be disbanded." Also, "Don't even think about campaigning until Jan 2nd.  We're graciously giving you eight weeks to campaign - and without handouts to the people that is.  Handing freebies out to the middle and lower class is an activity reserved for the junta!  Remember that or be disbanded!"

Hand outs that were paid by the general public to be used for the benefit of society as a whole, not to help a party steal an election. 

Archived