Gen Prawit’s expensive wristwatch probe to be wrapped up this month

webfact

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This SAGA should be Listed As From Here To Eternity the length of time it has been going. Will we be told WHO were the ORIGINAL people who loaned him their EXPENSIVE WATCHES for such a long period of time. Maybe we can become the  T.V. AUDIENCE of the return of the watches, the only problem is the Saga may go longer than The Days of our Lives.   

Ah! I was just recently wondering on another thread about the sudden NACC activity against several people looking suspiciously like they were desperately trying to ramp up their image (though I'm not expecting any kind of appropriate justice for Suthep for starters.. a ridiculously long process perhaps, but no justice). In the light of this news, those other cases are starting to look more and more like the usual attempted distractions since there's obviously only one possible verdict they're ever going to give to this watchman case...

• 2 weeks later...

I must have MISSED SOMETHING I was LED to BELIEVE that ALL the WATCHES Gen Prawits borrowed ????? (only over 20 watches) OWNERS had DIED and now doesn't know whom to GIVE THEM BACK TOO. He is now holding these WATCHES IN CUSTODY  until he can find AN HONEST OWNER or FAMILY MEMBER.   ( Watch This Space for an Update.) It could be NOW TO ETERNITY.

On 8/10/2019 at 9:46 AM, londonthai said:

Since the last year, the NACC stated, that state officials can borrow expensive watches from their friends. Now prayuth wore patek for severel mln bht

You never actually own a Patek Philippe. You merely look after it for the next general.

Archived