Skinny dipping Thai tourists have clothes stolen in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kerryd said:

If it had of been about 2 women, this thread would be up to 30 pages by now, with 99% of the posts asking for unpixelated pics of the women.

You just figured out that there is a larger market for seeing nude women than nude men? 

4 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Think I would be embarrassed to admit I went for a naked swim with another guy.

Why ? Are you a bit shy? 

I remember after rugby matches - you all got naked into a huge hot bath. Nobody cared or worried being around your naked team or gave it a second thought. 

Of course that does not happen these days . 

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I was expecting naked wimmin!

You wasted my time.

C'mon now, Pattaya has something for everyone, some viewers like seeing naked guys on the beach as well............now me, but some people do.

3 hours ago, balo said:

They are from Chiang Mai , an innocent city .  Guess they learned their lesson and will leave their valuables back at the hotel next time. 

Where their rooms will be burglarized, and the in-room safe violated by staff while they're gone...

On 12/10/2018 at 1:58 PM, gk10002000 said:

In the past when I was walking in Naklua along the ocean, some nice walkways there, and some villas. But there also were some wooded areas where some people were skulking about, trying to entice people in for some "servicing", or whatever.  The point is there are people lurking about that you don't see and they are just waiting to pounce or take anything that is un attended

"servicing" is very kind to the quality of "services" they provide... 

Archived