Immigration police nab Iranian for allegedly duping Japanese tourist into carrying luggage containing ‘ice’

snoop1130

4 hours ago, prakhonchai nick said:

Follow Singapore's lead.  Mandatory death sentence for drug offences!  No ifs, no buts, no "Do you know who I am or who I know".  DEATH!

Spot on! Even the victim's Prime Minister plead is useless. Whoever, "so and so's son" & 'Not me" would meet the hangman on one of the Friday at 5.45am!

5 hours ago, prakhonchai nick said:

Follow Singapore's lead.  Mandatory death sentence for drug offences!  No ifs, no buts, no "Do you know who I am or who I know".  DEATH!

Agreed, great way to get rid of most of the World leaders.

4 hours ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

With this Iranian, it's more likely you'd have sex with him and his friend in the Gents.

obviously, you have never met someone from Iran, other than in your local.

It may not be your thing, but you'd be surprised at the level of education and culture you would encounter .. ..

6 hours ago, prakhonchai nick said:

Yeah, man...I have no problem with that. But do it quick. You are caught, clearly and obviously...out back, bang you're dead. Done.

3 hours ago, KKr said:

obviously, you have never met someone from Iran, other than in your local.

It may not be your thing, but you'd be surprised at the level of education and culture you would encounter .. ..

Iran before the shah was the most liberal and progressive country in the Middle East. Women were accorded almost equal status as men and the women were well educated as well. 

The problem of stereotyping various races is because of lack of exposure to them other than the dregs of their society. Most of the foreigners you encountered in Thailand are ,I would say, of the lower rung of their society . The upper class of their society would pass over Thailand as their preferred place of abode or holiday for a more conducive environment. 

I thought the Japanese were smart people , how can you not think this is going to end up bad when you are offered 200k and a free tour to Thailand for a bag ? 

Good for him that he was suspicious and opened it, but still so stupid in the first place?? 

who in there right mind would carry someone else's suitcase

Not me not any sane person

I'm surprised that the Japanese person was not arrested too

it sets a precedent as anyone can now say oh so and so asked me to carry the suitcase for them The Authorities will have to except that this is the case      

On 12/11/2018 at 6:17 PM, Ctkong said:

Iran before the shah was the most liberal and progressive country in the Middle East. Women were accorded almost equal status as men and the women were well educated as well. 

Just Clarifying: I suppose you mean
before the Ayathollah / during the Shah 

• 2 weeks later...
On December 11, 2561 BE at 7:43 AM, Juan B Tong said:

The Japanese guy needs a witness protection program

I was thinking the same. Would not want Japanese and Iranian criminals gunning for me and I am sure they will be. 

On December 12, 2561 BE at 3:02 AM, rossco1 said:

who in there right mind would carry someone else's suitcase

Not me not any sane person

I'm surprised that the Japanese person was not arrested too

it sets a precedent as anyone can now say oh so and so asked me to carry the suitcase for them The Authorities will have to except that this is the case      

I think because he handed it into authorities after realising the problem saved him from prosecution. All he was really guilty of then was being stupid enough to carry someone else luggage which will seem a little trivial compared to the drug haul. We can all make mistakes, when he realised he did the right thing.

Archived