Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoop1130

May is said to withdraw parliamentary vote on her Brexit deal

Recommended Posts

Guest
25 minutes ago, billd766 said:

How important do you think England is? 

 

How important do you think, you personally are?

 

Now, do you think you are more important person than I am?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oilinki said:

How important do you think England is? 

 

How important do you think, you personally are?

 

Now, do you think you are more important person than I am?

You've got nothing so you go even lower and try to make it personal, Get a grip on your sense of self-importance. It's not about bild766 and it's not about you. It's about the UK. And since it's got the 6th or 7th biggest GDP in the world, most rational people would say that qualifies it to be considered important. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 hours ago, bristolboy said:

You've got nothing so you go even lower and try to make it personal, Get a grip on your sense of self-importance. It's not about bild766 and it's not about you. It's about the UK. And since it's got the 6th or 7th biggest GDP in the world, most rational people would say that qualifies it to be considered important. 

Oh my, oh my. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, oilinki said:

How important do you think England is? 

 

How important do you think, you personally are?

 

Now, do you think you are more important person than I am?

Now, do you think you are more important person than I am?

 

Yes.

 

Unlike you however I am not full of my own self importance. nor do I insult posters I disagree with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, billd766 said:

Now, do you think you are more important person than I am?

 

Yes.

 

Unlike you however I am not full of my own self importance. nor do I insult posters I disagree with.

One Brexiter is worth 3 of 'em Bill 😎

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...