sunnyboy2018

On 4/4/2019 at 4:49 PM, sunnyboy2018 said:

healthhut

Soi Town in town

HealthHut on google maps

near first pacific hotel

not far from harbour mall and foofland

go past powerbuy and turn right

Thanks for the information above.  I myself just began searching for healthy food in Pattaya, and I came across your thread here.

So far from this thread, I've made a note of:

BetterGro market;

Health Hut market;

Five Star J restaurant.

Since your quest for all this in April, did you run across anything else you found useful?  I had a friend mention something about a health food store in Bangkok which he believes will ship to Pattaya as well, but I haven't pursued this yet.  Thanks for passing along anything you might have discovered.

On 7/20/2019 at 10:09 AM, funlovinkid said:

Thanks for the information above.  I myself just began searching for healthy food in Pattaya, and I came across your thread here.

So far from this thread, I've made a note of:

BetterGro market;

Health Hut market;

Five Star J restaurant.

Since your quest for all this in April, did you run across anything else you found useful?  I had a friend mention something about a health food store in Bangkok which he believes will ship to Pattaya as well, but I haven't pursued this yet.  Thanks for passing along anything you might have discovered.

Most big supermarkets have some organic stuff. The one organic fruit and vegetable shop i knew on Pratthya near Fraser's has closed down. There are plenty of good Indian Vegetarian restaurants.  The villa at the avenue used to have a range of organic herbs

Archived