Visa extension Agents

sunnyboy2018

I am sure this subject might have been done to death but I would like to ask in the light of recents well publicised Immigration clampdowns have the agents that deal with visa retirement extensions etc been closed down or actually thriving? If there is another relevant thread please let me know. Thanks.

13 hours ago, TaaSaparot said:

Asking for a friend ?

No. For me....and anyone else who needs current, up to date information.  Any advice? Or are you trying to disrupt the thread. I import well over the required funds but in a haphazard way from multiple financial income streams but would need some advice on how best to present it, or failing that do what I usually do just pay an agent to do the leg work.  

• 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Has anybody used an agent recently to deposit the 800k and process the whole transaction, including multiple entry for a fee of about 25k? I have heard the situation remains the same as before but also have heard opposite. Has anyone used an agent recently? 

Given the changes havent actually come in yet (1st march), I imagine using an agent at the moment would be business as usual. It wont be until a year from now, at next extension, that immigration will be checking the 800 after and 400 etc. 

7 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Given the changes havent actually come in yet (1st march) using an agent at the moment would be business as usual. It wont be until a year from now, at next extension, that immigration will be checking the 800 after and 400 etc. 

Ah. I see. I intend to renew via an agent in May 1019 , about 3 months from now. My total expenditure over the year is more than that which is required but comes in in lumps at different times, We shall see.  But it is the IOs who work with the agents to put the money inthe account. So the idea is that that they will not do so after this or next March?

49 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Has anybody used an agent recently to deposit the 800k and process the whole transaction, including multiple entry for a fee of about 25k?

3 of my friends used an agent in Pattaya this January, the fee was 15k , not 25k. 

And no need to show 800k , they borrow it for a day and get the stamp from immigration the day after.  

No reports of any problems with this method yet. 

1 hour ago, balo said:

3 of my friends used an agent in Pattaya this January, the fee was 15k , not 25k. 

And no need to show 800k , they borrow it for a day and get the stamp from immigration the day after.  

Thank you . As I mentioned I pay 25k for the same service but it does include a Multiple Reentry Visa which is about 3600 so I am still paying more than your palls, Could you give me a hint where to find these cheaper agents? However I you feel you can not I understand.....Perhaps you could PM me.

1 hour ago, balo said:

no evidence of 800k in the bankbook though for 15K

3 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

yes but via what agency.  please ref my message above

i see that and if no evidence of a bankbook or 800k in it on your immigration file is cool with you then there are many bottom feeders that will take your money but members are not allowed to name them on here

Archived