Not again! Drunk farang filmed abusing bar staff in Udon Thani

webfact

Not again! Drunk farang filmed abusing bar staff in Udon Thani

udon.jpg

video screenshot

A foreign man has been filmed being abusive to bar staff in Udon Thani.

Footage of the incident was shared to the Expat Info Udon Thani Facebook page on Tuesday.

In the expletive laden clip, the tattooed foreigner, who appears to be drunk, can be heard saying to the person filming “f**k you” several times.

It is not known what lead to the man being abusive but his actions were widely criticised by people commenting on the video.

One Facebook user wrote:  “Sometimes when I see this kind of behavior I am ashamed to be a farang in Udonthani. This man kills the good reputation of farangs in a couple of seconds”.

This incident involving a misbehaving foreigner appears to have taken place at the same bar where another foreign man was recently filmed threatening and verbally abusing the people working there.

Last month, a British man was filmed shouting a torrent of abuse at staff. The video was then shared on Facebook where it was viewed almost 20,000 times.

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-12-12

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, keith101 said:

Yes i aam an Aussie and lived in Queensland as well as most other states .

He is wearing broncos shorts (rugby league).  I dunno whats with the accent, maybe in his drunken state he was trying to be articulate hahaha!   chang will be fine ????

Archived