Elderly Benz driver charged for fatal expressway wreck

snoop1130

On 12/13/2018 at 10:40 AM, digger70 said:

No wonder he can't see anything,He's inside the cop shop with Sunglasses on . Don't you hate that . Same as on TV people on there with sunglasses on their noggin, what's the deal with that. do they think that they are better than us. I won't even talk with someone with sunglasses on for an conversation . If one can't/won't let one see ones eyes  they have something to hide and No respect for an other human being.

He is a she.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/12/2018 at 9:19 PM, scorecard said:

And as this unfolds she perhaps notes that the far left white line in unbroken whereas the other lines between the lanes are broken but she just assumes (if she gives it any thought) it's unbroken because that way it looks more professional or perhaps more beautiful. 

Exactly...............no Highway Code Booklet in Thai, Khmer, Lao..............or English for that matter. Even in the UK new signs & Road Markings appear without explanation. Yellow solid line on the right, white on the left..............you just have to use common sense which many Thai road users lack. Some Thai Land Transport videos so old I am surprised they are not reel to reel & in black and white.

Exactly...............no Highway Code Booklet in Thai, Khmer, Lao..............or English for that matter. Even in the UK new signs & Road Markings appear without explanation. Yellow solid line on the right, white on the left..............you just have to use common sense which many Thai road users lack. Some Thai Land Transport videos so old I am surprised they are not reel to reel & in black and white.

What type of road markings appear in the UK without explanation, road markings are self explanatory .

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived