VIDEO: Chilling moment Thai cop murders Frenchman at Trendy Building in Bangkok

snoop1130

11 hours ago, thaifan01 said:

One of the things u don't do in Thailand is fighting with thais, especially not policemen.

Thais don't like to loose face, especially in public. Add some alcohol or/and drugs, and the odds for ending up like this guy is pretty big. 

If one applies this rule universally to any place on this planet where you are living, you will avoid trouble and avoid unnecessary violence and a premature death.

Attitudes such as the above comment will definitely bring woe unto you. Try to show some respect to the other person instead of puffing oneself up with a false superiority.

More than the Thais disliking loosing face, there are a majority of posters here who are worse! Racists are disgusting, to say the least.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really surprised that Thailand doesn't have a team in the Olympic games. 

Running seems to be a specialty. 

Especially from the scene of the crime.

One on one Thai fighting is unheard of.  He was losing to Frenchie.

So brought in German support and shot him with a Glock pistol. 

(I assume that's what they carry)

Shame and sadness once again. 

So the Frenchman started the argument when his g/f started talking to the cop.. a fist fight ensued which he won...
the cop disappeared only to show up at their condo as they returned from the venue and killed him.
This makes it rather chilling, as it's completely a premeditated murder!

I would like to know what the time was when the had the pub altercation and the time of the murder?

How much time passed in-between as the killing was early morning does that mean the pub was open/serving all night ??

12 hours ago, greeneking said:

Why do the police routinely carry arms anyway?

Why aren't they taken back at the end of the shift?

Round my way even the Tourist Police carry guns.

'YOUR FIRST FRIEND' INDEED!

Apparently he was not carrying a gun but was given one by a bystander in the donut shop, incredible stuff.

2 hours ago, thenoilif said:

It think it was a poor attempt to criticize all of the Thai bashing that are trying to imply that this sort of thing only happens in Thailand when it doesn’t.

Frankly it’s all appalling including the constant Thai bashing especially when I know many BMs live here and take advantage of the very thing they criticize. 

Totally agree, poster could have been a little more eloquent but I think I get what he was trying to say IE like this type of thing only happens in Thailand? Most on here seem to have led sheltered lives, as horrific and tragic it is, am I amazed someone was shot in a city of 8 million plus people after they were drinking all night? No, not really, people got shot the other day Christmas shopping in Strasbourg, 130 homicides this year in London, mass shootings in the US.

Given the circumstances of the incident, I don't feel anymore at risk today than I did yesterday. 

23 minutes ago, jerojero said:

Off duty. Carrying loaded gun. Why? Or why allowed.

When farangs ask questions like "why is this allowed?" I get a good laugh. 

It's like asking something like "why can't wild the wild soi dogs just not make so much noise at night?". 

In other words, it does not compute. They are uncontrollable wild animals. ????????????

35 minutes ago, Ulic said:

Police here buy their own guns, so they are personal property. At least that is my understanding.

And the bullets.

And certain parts of the uniform. 

A friend in Police security assures me that is correct.

The proficiency levels go from six months survival and special ops, right down to part timer who does police work when required, and motor bike taxi the rest of the time. 

So now you know why the Thailand taxi bike riders are the eyes and ears of the police. 

1 minute ago, sungod said:

Totally agree, poster could have been a little more eloquent but I think I get what he was trying to say IE like this type of thing only happens in Thailand? Most on here seem to have led sheltered lives, as horrific and tragic it is, am I amazed someone was shot in a city of 8 million plus people after they were drinking all night? No, not really, people got shot the other day Christmas shopping in Strasbourg, 130 homicides this year in London, mass shootings in the US.

Given the circumstances of the incident, I don't feel anymore at risk today than I did yesterday. 

That is completely OK if you don't take a Policemen s Girlfriend away from him.  

1 minute ago, DieterWiehe said:

That is completely OK if you don't take a Policemen s Girlfriend away from him.  

I tend not to hang around bars on Sukhumvit at 7 in the morning so should be OK, that said there is a chance I may get caught in the cross fire on my way to work if indeed someone is doing just that!

Worldwide, "police" are just people who are members of the dominant, coercively funded, monopoly armed gang.

So, makes sense that someone who makes 100% of his livelihood by extorting it from those outside his gang under a threat of violence and kidnapping would do this.

This is a clear example of government gang members being just as likely to commit a crime with a gun or negligent discharge of it as the productive, non-violent population is.

There is less moral and logical reason to allow them to "legally" carry guns than for the average person who is not a "legal" extortion gang member.

13 hours ago, greeneking said:

Why do the police routinely carry arms anyway?

Why aren't they taken back at the end of the shift?

Round my way even the Tourist Police carry guns.

'YOUR FIRST FRIEND' INDEED!

He didn’t have a gun .. He borrowed it off a friendly bar waiter ... Enough said

12 hours ago, peterdarby said:

If you want to live a long time in Thailand, you have to understand the culture. Picking fights, or even not avoiding fights, with off duty policemen in nightclubs, is not the smartest move.

Ah,yes..you have to understand the culture..

That'll fix everything from General Bling (4,237 of 'em) to policeman Somchai.

20 minutes ago, sungod said:

Everyone with a brain understands that stuff happens in other places. 

A juvenile brain says:

"but, this happens in other countries, too! Not only Thailand!" 

A developed brain says:

"This happens in Thailand with unusual FREQUENCY and in specific CIRCUMSTANCES which are also less common in other countries!"

I thought farangs are educated...

13 hours ago, mok199 said:

My prediction is ,now this man is toxic with out a friend in the world ,he eats his own bullet before xmas..and IMHO this had more to do with losing the fight ,than losing the wife.....

Wouldn't be surprised. For a Thai, having no friends in whose eyes and body language you can bask means you have very little worth, it's the currency of inadequates everywhere. A cessation of bragging rights equates to a cessation of meaningful life.

Sad, but hey, this is the life they wanted or were prepared to accept from the real architects of Thai society and culture. And this is he life they got, pays yer money. takes yer choice.

1 hour ago, hansnl said:

Even so, I have an idea in Europe, Australia and the US the press will dive on this.

Ya think? Even without all the yellow-jacket malarkey in Paris and the Strasbourg terrorist on the run, I seriously doubt the violent death of a Frenchman in Bangkok, especially a naturalized one, would have gotten any mention at all.

23 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Everyone with a brain understands that stuff happens in other places. 

A juvenile brain says:

"but, this happens in other countries, too! Not only Thailand!" 

A developed brain says:

"This happens in Thailand with unusual FREQUENCY and in specific CIRCUMSTANCES which are also less common in other countries!"

I thought farangs are educated...

Good comment. Insightful. Thanks.

This is the last resort for Thai male loser! Anyway, this case would be toned down and disappeared with the bastard being transferred to a very quiet provincial district far from civilization so nobody knows where is he.

24 minutes ago, kikkeli said:

Please remember though. He was of north african descent. Those people can be rude as hell. In my lovely France they think they can do whatever they like.

I mean, true, but so can the "real" French (whatever that means these days). I've NEVER heard anyone, anywhere say of the French that they are particularly polite ????

Archived