VIDEO: Chilling moment Thai cop murders Frenchman at Trendy Building in Bangkok

snoop1130

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, hotchilli said:

So the Frenchman started the argument when his g/f started talking to the cop.. a fist fight ensued which he won...
the cop disappeared only to show up at their condo as they returned from the venue and killed him.
This makes it rather chilling, as it's completely a premeditated murder!

I would like to know what the time was when the had the pub altercation and the time of the murder?

How much time passed in-between as the killing was early morning does that mean the pub was open/serving all night ??

It was about 07.20 am. Yes they were drinking then came outside and had a fist fight then the Frenchie was followed back to the Trendy in next soi

8 minutes ago, johnson36 said:

It was about 07.20 am. Yes they were drinking then came outside and had a fist fight then the Frenchie was followed back to the Trendy in next soi

The joy's of All Night Imbibing in Thailand Unfortunately not for the Farangset !  ????

15 minutes ago, johnson36 said:

The Joy's of Thai Smiling Assassins  ????

1 hour ago, johnson36 said:

it will of been his own gun. He will of left it behind the bar while he was drinking / playing pool and singing.

Where you actually there as you seem to know All his Activities over the Evening ? Early Morning ?

1 hour ago, johnson36 said:

They buy their own gun. I know lots that take them out with them when drinking. He is one of many police in that area that I know.

I remember many years ago in Phetchabun in a store called " Topland " before there were any Tesco, Big C, or the rest that Exist now ! a group of Police Officers sitting drinking around lunch time , when voices were raised among them and one inebriated officer was helped to his feet and taken out of the premises ? wearing a holster and gun which was possibly loaded ? but I did not ask Circa 2001/2  ????

Another story of Police carrying guns ! An officer in Pattaya was taking his daughter to School/College during Songkran on his motorcycle when they were threatened with a shower of water from some Thai people he asked them to refrain from dousing them as she was in uniform ? but as Thai's do they gave them the shower ? He withdrew his weapon and shot at least 0ne Dead and wounded another this was in the early 90's I never saw anything about it in the local new's after the tragic event ?  ????

12 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

A developed brain says:

"This happens in Thailand with unusual FREQUENCY and in specific CIRCUMSTANCES which are also less common in other countries!"

I thought farangs are educated...

Got some stats to back that up? Since all we are talking about is one drunk shooting another.

On 12/12/2018 at 3:25 PM, peterdarby said:

If you want to live a long time in Thailand, you have to understand the culture. Picking fights, or even not avoiding fights, with off duty policemen in nightclubs, is not the smartest move.

smartest statement heard here. Feeling good yourself beating a Thai is the most stupid thing you can do in Los. Again, it can't he said enough, over and over.

Factors that influence one's decisionmaking process : Experience, Cultural understanding, language skills, and having a Thai girlfriend interfere.

All those combined can make the difference between life and death.

1. Experience : will tell you where to stop doing what you shouldn't have been doing in the first place ( Thainess factor )

2. Cultural understanding : added benefit to prevent you from making mistakes

3. Language skills : Tells you what is to come next

4. Thai girl interfering : This may be the most important one. Thai men so NOT LIKE their women to date foreigners - FULL STOP. I am talking general here. Those girls who are dating, are considered kee by Thai males. ( Like it or not ). 

If the girl has a triangle affair which is common, and the rivals meet, then it can be a disaster. If the Thai male is a cop and has access to a gun, then rage can turn deadly.

Whites or Farangs do not understand the complicated system of relationships that are the norm in the country.

( Or does their homecountry have as many 1 h Motels with  curtains in the parking lot ).

You as a foreigner must first learn how to conduct yourself in an appropriate manner. africasiaeuro

On 12/13/2018 at 10:51 AM, Fex Bluse said:

Everyone with a brain understands that stuff happens in other places. 

A juvenile brain says:

"but, this happens in other countries, too! Not only Thailand!" 

A developed brain says:

"This happens in Thailand with unusual FREQUENCY and in specific CIRCUMSTANCES which are also less common in other countries!"

I thought farangs are educated...

Sorry, you lost me ????

On 12/12/2018 at 11:18 PM, KhunProletariat said:

Anyone else feel like there must be better places to live than LOS? It's like A Fist Full of Dollars out there!

LoS....

Starting to wonder if the real meaning is:

Land of Smiles

Land of Sin

or Land of Savagery

Ive already booked my flights out of here. 4-5 years is long enough.

These cowards are not police.  They are clowns in uniforms.
I agree, most should not carry a gun on patrol.  They shoot at moving cars and hit noodle vendors.
Lunatics with guns.  Disarm these clowns.  
Sad for the Frenchman, I hope this kills any remaining faith in this nuts.

On December 12, 2018 at 11:01 PM, MickeyR said:

I went to the toilet in the Subway sandwich shop on the top floor when I opened the toilet door a Thai guy was having sex with a girl I apologized and walked away . The Thai followed me and set about assaulting me I wasn't stupid enough to fight him has I'm aware of the repercussions. sure enough 3 or 4 Thais surrounded me I walked away  guess what?  I never lost face!!  Still here to tell the tale

Was it a rape?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived