VIDEO: Chilling moment Thai cop murders Frenchman at Trendy Building in Bangkok

snoop1130

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sat around a table at a  music bar/restaurant with a bunch of farangs  and young thai ladies! Harmless enough! As the evening went so did we! Had another table of Thai guys expressing their displeasure with the optics!  Best to walk away

1 minute ago, riclag said:

Sat around a table at a  music bar/restaurant with a bunch of farangs  and young thai ladies! Harmless enough! As the evening went so did we! Had another table of Thai guys expressing their displeasure with the optics! 

What does that have to do with the thread topic ?

What an utterly appalling post. What you're saying is, just another life snuffed out in a hideous attack, but stuff it, it's nothing, ignore it, I've got better things to think about.

Idiots get into a fist fight after drinking till 7 am and there is a death. Hardly worth a second thought.

But go right ahead and drop to your knees in prayer

What about the thai guys who will die by a bullet somewhere tonight, say a prayer for them to?

Nope didn't think so

whats all this dont pick fights with thais garbage? I dont go around picking fights but i will fight back for the sake of my family and carry an illegal gun just incase and "yes" the police know. Its Thailand!. Every official and probably every second household has a gun.. Obviously many on here live in tourist areas....

Thailand is out of control really. Example: desk clerk at orbator gets handed promotional material for cheap guns and has all legal rights to buy them with paperwork just a couple signatures.... What do they need them for? In a lot of cases they are bought and given to family and friends.

Police are the mafia here thats why money settlements exist in place of the law.

All government officials are corrupt or atleast know of and ignore other corrupt officials. So this in itself is motivation for a whole nation to arm itself.

Also makes you feel bigger and more invincible so great for a lot of pathetic thai males.

crazy.....

This cop needs to be done by firing squad starting at the feet and working upward.

3 minutes ago, unamazedloso said:

whats all this dont pick fights with thais garbage? I dont go around picking fights but i will fight back for the sake of my family and carry an illegal gun just incase and "yes" the police know. Its Thailand!. Every official and probably every second household has a gun.. Obviously many on here live in tourist areas....

Thailand is out of control really. Example: desk clerk at orbator gets handed promotional material for cheap guns and has all legal rights to buy them with paperwork just a couple signatures.... What do they need them for? In a lot of cases they are bought and given to family and friends.

Police are the mafia here thats why money settlements exist in place of the law.

All government officials are corrupt or atleast know of and ignore other corrupt officials. So this in itself is motivation for a whole nation to arm itself.

Also makes you feel bigger and more invincible so great for a lot of pathetic thai males.

crazy.....

This cop needs to be done by firing squad starting at the feet and working upward.

ERRmmm are you from the USA ?

30 minutes ago, tartampion said:

He is not French but Algerian with a french passport and living in France.

Not the same.

If he has a French passport, he's French. The fact that he's of Algerian decent means bugger all. He was a French national and can legally be called as such despite your repeated objections.

Get over it.

3 hours ago, greeneking said:

Why do the police routinely carry arms anyway?

Why aren't they taken back at the end of the shift?

Round my way even the Tourist Police carry guns.

'YOUR FIRST FRIEND' INDEED!

The police officers pay themself the uniform, weapons and ammunition.  It is their private property.

4 hours ago, madmen said:

Idiots get into a fist fight after drinking till 7 am and there is a death. Hardly worth a second thought.

But go right ahead and drop to your knees in prayer

What about the thai guys who will die by a bullet somewhere tonight, say a prayer for them to?

Nope didn't think so

Unbelievable. You've completely missed the point. This is not about being a bleeding heart -- but I doubt you have the smarts to understand that. If you can't see the ignorant cynicism in your original bar-stool post, then there's no hope for you.  

6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

People should never forget that in Thailand face is everything,and you put yourself in grave danger when you do forget that. He took the girl, then beat the man in a fair fight, the Thai is just not going to take that lying down, because logic and reason go out the window. when he thinks he looks stupid. Sure the cop will go to prison, but it is only a matter of time, before pretty much the same happens again. After all, on a local basis, they are doing it continuously. Getting involved with any woman here, who has had a bad ending to, or is still in a relationship, with anyone, is unlikely to end well. I feel very sorry for the French man. I suspect he wont be the last we hear of in similar news to come.

Thank you for reminding me why I chose a different country to settle in than Thailand ????

Why they're allowed to carry their weapons / remove them from the station while off duty is beyond me. 

I vaguely remember a similar story a few years ago when a cop shot a Canadian somewhere up north. 

9 hours ago, peterdarby said:

If you want to live a long time in Thailand, you have to understand the culture. Picking fights, or even not avoiding fights, with off duty policemen in nightclubs, is not the smartest move.

How about not picking fights with anyone & staying out of trouble......Period????

10 hours ago, onera1961 said:

Simply speechless. What's going on in Thailand. 

It's par for the course.  If a Thai loses a fight, the go get a weapon and even the score with deadly force.  I've lived here long enough to see that play out time and time again.

9 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Sure the cop will go to prison,

And how much do you want to bet that the Thai court will take in account his "loss of face" and reduce the premeditated murder (which it was) to something like manslaughter, and take in account that he was a cop ('we protect our own even if they do stupid stuff and we had to fire him) and hand the guy something like a 20 year sentence reduced to 10 years, and then he's out in 5.  However, we'll probably never know.  Thai English media never seems to report the end results of court convictions as these thing tend to go down the memory hole at the end of a news cycle.

13 minutes ago, connda said:

And how much do you want to bet that the Thai court will take in account his "loss of face" and reduce the premeditated murder (which it was) to something like manslaughter, and take in account that he was a cop ('we protect our own even if they do stupid stuff and we had to fire him) and hand the guy something like a 20 year sentence reduced to 10 years, and then he's out in 5.  However, we'll probably never know.  Thai English media never seems to report the end results of court convictions as these thing tend to go down the memory hole at the end of a news cycle.

spot on 

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Huadsri, an officer at the Lumpini Police Station, has now been dismissed from the force, police confirmed.

I guess we are all good then ???? Thailand is becoming more wild than the jungle it inherits.. I hope the people who hired this stupid guy should be prosecuted as well. 

7 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

What an utterly appalling post. What you're saying is, just another life snuffed out in a hideous attack, but stuff it, it's nothing, ignore it, I've got better things to think about.

It think it was a poor attempt to criticize all of the Thai bashing that are trying to imply that this sort of thing only happens in Thailand when it doesn’t.

Frankly it’s all appalling including the constant Thai bashing especially when I know many BMs live here and take advantage of the very thing they criticize. 

Archived