VIDEO: Chilling moment Thai cop murders Frenchman at Trendy Building in Bangkok

snoop1130

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Rip to the Frenchman. 

although it was wrong to shoot him , it looks like the french guy was messing around with the thai cops girlfriend which means the french guy wronged the thai cop and got mixed up in something that was way over his head , he could have walked away or apologised but instead decided to make the thai cop lose face which is not a good idea especially when he knows a cop has a gun , the frenchmans last actions were to run as he saw the gun which he knew all along the cop would have had , his last action running should have been his first action to run FAST out of the relationship and not look back , he finally learned the lesson not to mess around with someones girlfriend behind their backs , im sure many of us on here have been there as a person being wronged , he should have apologised and it would not have got to this or walked away from the eternal deadly triangle .  i DONT say Rip to the frenchman because he was in the wrong .

3 hours ago, webcrawler00 said:

Fact is.... if he walked away from the argument with a smirk he would be alive today! Don't pick fights with anyone!  Especially with Thais! Don't we know that by now??

You are right..

Come to our smiling country-but have a fight with us and we will kill you!

TAT should be able to put a spin on that.

8 minutes ago, hottrader77 said:

although it was wrong to shoot him , it looks like the french guy was messing around with the thai cops girlfriend which means the french guy wronged the thai cop and got mixed up in something that was way over his head , he could have walked away or apologised but instead decided to make the thai cop lose face which is not a good idea especially when he knows a cop has a gun , the frenchmans last actions were to run as he saw the gun which he knew all along the cop would have had , his last action running should have been his first action to run FAST out of the relationship and not look back , he finally learned the lesson not to mess around with someones girlfriend behind their backs , im sure many of us on here have been there as a person being wronged , he should have apologised and it would not have got to this or walked away from the eternal deadly triangle .  i DONT say Rip to the frenchman because he was in the wrong .

Are you insane?

Or are your moral and ethical boundaries so loose that you cannot even comprehend murder?

RIP to the French citizen shot to death in a public mall.

13 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Better to make a through background check of past relations if possible,  when a woman in Thailand accepts to spread her legs open...but as always said, much safer to rent and change regularly,  rather then buy and get involved with the sulphurous past ...

RIP

written from a bar stool in pattaya no doubt. Some of us are with normal thai girls ha ha

11 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

whats all this dont pick fights with thais garbage? I dont go around picking fights but i will fight back for the sake of my family and carry an illegal gun just incase and "yes" the police know. Its Thailand!. Every official and probably every second household has a gun.. Obviously many on here live in tourist areas....

Thailand is out of control really. Example: desk clerk at orbator gets handed promotional material for cheap guns and has all legal rights to buy them with paperwork just a couple signatures.... What do they need them for? In a lot of cases they are bought and given to family and friends.

Police are the mafia here thats why money settlements exist in place of the law.

All government officials are corrupt or atleast know of and ignore other corrupt officials. So this in itself is motivation for a whole nation to arm itself.

Also makes you feel bigger and more invincible so great for a lot of pathetic thai males.

crazy.....

This cop needs to be done by firing squad starting at the feet and working upward.

unamazedloso ... You sir, are not the sharpest tack in the box.  You have admitted on a public forum to carrying an illegal weapon, and two clicks later, my “30 seconds of research” uncovered that you most likely live in Nakhon Pathom, and sell (without a work permit) organic baked goods.  That is what is here on Thai Visa!  You do know that GOVERNMENTS have “a wee bit more” technology on hand to discover pretty much everything about you if they choose to?  So in a risk-reward model, to brag on TV that you despise the police, have an illegal gun, work without a permit, and for THAT, you risk deportation … or … possibly … a life in a Thai prison  … hope it is worth it!

1 hour ago, hottrader77 said:

Ok but you are the guy with x Ray specs who thinks Sainsbury's in the UK is full of trannies so what do you really know? Was the policeman in uniform? Did the Frenchman know enough info not to be in this spat that turned very ugly and you only know what you read and if you believe everything you read then that's your mistake. A person died that is a fact so rip is the least one can say. 

14 hours ago, thaifan01 said:

One of the things u don't do in Thailand is fighting with thais, especially not policemen.

Thais don't like to loose face, especially in public. Add some alcohol or/and drugs, and the odds for ending up like this guy is pretty big. 

Sometimes it looks like human's

... a land mass just overflowing with indigenous hypocrites. Never seen so many blind teaching, and following the blind. 

Well it starts a the ... and works it’s way down, ‘Cult’-ure’ and it’s psychological effects on the masses. 

I went to the toilet in the Subway sandwich shop on the top floor when I opened the toilet door a Thai guy was having sex with a girl I apologized and walked away . The Thai followed me and set about assaulting me I wasn't stupid enough to fight him has I'm aware of the repercussions. sure enough 3 or 4 Thais surrounded me I walked away  guess what?  I never lost face!!  Still here to tell the tale

16 hours ago, onera1961 said:

Simply speechless. What's going on in Thailand. 

dont worry shootings in th pretty common...my neighbour an ex cop had some murders to his name...but kept on working within the force...no issue ..but i dont know details.. lately we think he involved in yaba business they jailed him and that murder he commited years ago was the excuse..well he died in hospital where they finaly brought him . a nice smiling guy but before I knew his story I sensed something gard and heavy inside his system ...anyway i see similar quuet often...

18 hours ago, greeneking said:

Why do the police routinely carry arms anyway?

Why aren't they taken back at the end of the shift?

Round my way even the Tourist Police carry guns.

'YOUR FIRST FRIEND' INDEED!

I reed before that he borrowed the gun from a bar owner. he/she must face the same punishment.  

15 hours ago, sanemax said:

What does that have to do with the thread topic ?

Quite a lot really think the post was implying better to move on than getting involved with a bunch of Thais who were not very happy with falangs talking to Thai ladies. Seems sensible to move on before the situation worsened avoiding the consequences of a confrontation  

8 hours ago, dddave said:

Not the first time in recent memory:

https://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/thai-policeman-finally-admits-murder-of-canadian-in-pai/

I'm surprised this has not yet been pointed out.

A THAI COP IN Pai murdered a Canadian Backpacker and shot his girlfriend who survived.  Conviction took a LONG time as the murderer's cop brethren did everything they could to sabotage the investigation.  Only massive pressure from the Canadian Embassy spearheaded by the victim's father kept things going and the cop was ultimately convicted...seems he had also killed his own wife which cost him a bit of support.  I wonder if he is still in jail?  Anybody?

True,though I beleive he was not convicted and jailed for the murder of a farang. He was however sentence for the murder of his wife, how much time he actually served,I do not know. Can only guess.

I went to the toilet in the Subway sandwich shop on the top floor when I opened the toilet door a Thai guy was having sex with a girl I apologized and walked away . The Thai followed me and set about assaulting me I wasn't stupid enough to fight him has I'm aware of the repercussions. sure enough 3 or 4 Thais surrounded me I walked away  guess what?  I never lost face!!  Still here to tell the tale  

But you could have revenge at some point ! I would ******* a Thai !! Cowards

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 hours ago, gerritkaew said:

I reed before that he borrowed the gun from a bar owner. he/she must face the same punishment.  

You hear that? It's the sound of a bartender passing into Cambodia.

PS: it was a barman that gave the shooter the gun.

21 hours ago, greeneking said:

I think its probably his own gun,i think Police officers have tp buy their own uniforms etc in Thailand.

8 minutes ago, Jimbo53 said:

I think its probably his own gun,i think Police officers have tp buy their own uniforms etc in Thailand.

Why would the barman have possession of his gun?

I think from the video it's also clear to see that the barman hit the foreigner before he gave the gun. Maybe the barman is also a policeman?

I don't think though that the policeman fired a shot at the bar, but just pointed the gun at the foreigner.

21 hours ago, greeneking said:

They buy their own gun. I know lots that take them out with them when drinking. He is one of many police in that area that I know.

Archived