British PM May survives party confidence vote but 117 dissent

webfact

21 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

It does not mean you will suddenly be impoverished. 

Quite right, the UK is already impoverished something that tends to be ignored,and there are those that think it is cheaper to live as one than many.

UK citizens are the 6th most indebted in the world in terms of national debt but the brexiteers see no reason why they shouldn't be in first place.

https://howmuch.net/articles/general-government-gross-debt-per-capita

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then we will have to wait and see.
Always remember..yesterday is history and tomorrow's a mystery.
Just thinking..soon the quantitive easing stops re the euro..wonder what happens then to the pigs countries etc etc..france and italy also all over the place financially[emoji6][emoji23][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 12/13/2018 at 4:07 AM, welovesundaysatspace said:

Will the Brexiteers now accept this democratic result and get on with it, or will they keep moaning and try to overturn the result of the vote? The party has spoken; we must now accept it and implement their will. TM got a clear mandate for her deal; 200 by 117. Not implementing it would be undemocratic. 

Can the Conservatives hold another leadership contest, clearly those 200 remain supporting tories, are too stupid to know what they were voting for.

????????????

I have also also read a poll of Conservative party members, that shows more than 2/3 want May replaced.

Similarly that vast majority of Labour voters,disagree with Labour activists, as they also what to leave the E.u.

What this shows is that the people are against the establishment.

1 hour ago, nontabury said:

Can the Conservatives hold another leadership contest, clearly those 200 remain supporting tories, are too stupid to know what they were voting for.

????????????

I have also also read a poll of Conservative party members, that shows more than 2/3 want May replaced.

Similarly that vast majority of Labour voters,disagree with Labour activists, as they also what to leave the E.u.

What this shows is that the people are against the establishment.

yes, the CONs can, in about a year from now - meanwhile enjoy

2/3 want May replaced? that may be so but Tory MPs do not vote accordingly

first and foremost I think the past few weeks have clearly shown that the UK has

a dysfunctional parliament - unable to take responsibility for the future of UK

36 minutes ago, Kiwiken said:

Looking more likely day by day that Britain will crash out of the EU. Sometimes you have to fall to pick yourself up again.

I just hope they don’t cancel the whole thing. That would be the worst for the EU; having to live and work together with a member state that is deeply divided, full of hate-filled clowns and unable to govern. As much as Id like to see the UK remain, they need to reform and clean-up first. 

I just hope they don’t cancel the whole thing. That would be the worst for the EU; having to live and work together with a member state that is deeply divided, full of hate-filled clowns and unable to govern. As much as Id like to see the UK remain, they need to reform and clean-up first. 
"Hate-filled clowns"...well I am a Brexiteer who has no hate for the people of the european countries I have had countless holidays in.
However...I have very strong loathing and utter contempt for the power grabbing by the jobsworths in brussels..drunkard etc
They are hell bent in trying to make europe one country..slowly trying to take more and more sovereign rights away from uk citizens and citizens of every other eu country.
Plus..they are but patsies for likes of soros..and the reps of multi national banks..goldman sachs etc.
The UK had a vote..the winner was LEAVE..deal with it.
Why not google Jean Monnet and read his infamous words re the formation of a superstate by lying to, by stealth and deceiving the people of europe through the passage of time.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived