BANGKOK
Kenny202

Lazada issues getting worse

Used them for years....1 iffy product but not revealed until about 6 months (power bank)....

We always C.O.D. .......

All the rest = good, including some cancellations.....

• Like 2

They do seem to be good....as long as there are no problems. Seems to be very little done as far as enforcing sellers honesty also. Had another issue with a travel bag. Clearly not the dimensions quoted (70% of the size advertised). Lazada appeared to take the sellers side. Again long long time for refund. We'll see what happens this time

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I recently bought a Digital Room Thermometer from Lazada, paid up front with Debit Card. It did not show corrrect temperature, went to my account, made a protest, sent photo of incorrect reading. Money was in my Lazada Account within minutes. Also I have returned items, with thier RMA, free postge back. However, I think a lot of the stuff some of their retails sell are fake. Dior J'Adore perfume 150ml over £100 in UK............Bht2600!!!! on Lazada.

• Like 2

In only just started using it, bought a few things, good job I live next to wat nok or I'd have no chance of telling them where I am, just bought a Armani tee shirt, got to be fake at 280 baht but fits me like a glove, looks like there some great bargains to be had, especially sports gear.

Sent from my ARE-AL00 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

They got me on a new scam.  I have ordered the same shaver 5 times from different merchants on Lazada and each time after 2 or 3 weeks of waiting they cancel it.  I try to chat with the vendors but they don't respond.  I think it's the old bait and switch deal but I don't know for sure.  I am going to keep ordering the same shaver and see if I can set some kind of record for times cancelled.  Update - they just cancelled again.  I'm in chat with a supplier to ask if they have it in stock as it shows in their ad

Edited by marcusarelus
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

They got me on a new scam.  I have ordered the same shaver 5 times from different merchants on Lazada and each time after 2 or 3 weeks of waiting they cancel it.  I try to chat with the vendors but they don't respond.  I think it's the old bait and switch deal but I don't know for sure.  I am going to keep ordering the same shaver and see if I can set some kind of record for times cancelled.  Update - they just cancelled again.  I'm in chat with a supplier to ask if they have it in stock as it shows in their ad

Had the same problem with a couple items and after calling them inquiring as to why the cancellation was told the items I ordered were to be shipped from China and the seller didn't want to ship due to high shipping costs, otherwise everything else ordered from them was delivered on time and it worked, when something didn't work cancel, send back using their RMA and the money was credited into my account within a week.... I never paid COD because too many crooks claiming to work for lazada knock at the door with a package, my neighbor paid COD, the guy left and when they open the package it was empty, they didn't refund the money, thus COD out of question for me.... I am an old fart, been burned too many times

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Have you ever opened the box while the driver waited and returned it and did he take it back opened?  I thought not.😀

10 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Have you ever opened the box while the driver waited and returned it and did he take it back opened?  I thought not.😀

driver doesn't wait for you to open the box if you are not home, live in a condo front office paid on my behalf, small amount less than 1,000 baht

2 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

Had the same problem with a couple items and after calling them inquiring as to why the cancellation was told the items I ordered were to be shipped from China and the seller didn't want to ship due to high shipping costs, otherwise everything else ordered from them was delivered on time and it worked, when something didn't work cancel, send back using their RMA and the money was credited into my account within a week.... I never paid COD because too many crooks claiming to work for lazada knock at the door with a package, my neighbor paid COD, the guy left and when they open the package it was empty, they didn't refund the money, thus COD out of question for me.... I am an old fart, been burned too many times

They call me before they come and it is always marked on the truck, Kerry, Lazada own delivery or post office. I've done 30 COD's with 1 wrong item.  Took to 7/11 and got credit in a couple of minutes.