Lazada issues getting worse

Kenny202

13 hours ago, markaoffy said:

Same old “ never had a problem in many years “ blah blah blah !

Well IF that’s true you are lucky

So many people would be "lucky" that I rather think you must be "unlucky". :ermm:

- Never had a problem with Lazada

- Got 1 package "lost" with AliExpress but got refund quickly.

Both works well :smile:

• Like 1

On 12/13/2018 at 4:47 PM, wgdanson said:

I recently bought a Digital Room Thermometer from Lazada, paid up front with Debit Card. It did not show corrrect temperature, went to my account, made a protest, sent photo of incorrect reading. Money was in my Lazada Account within minutes. Also I have returned items, with thier RMA, free postge back. However, I think a lot of the stuff some of their retails sell are fake. Dior J'Adore perfume 150ml over £100 in UK............Bht2600!!!! on Lazada.

The cool water or paco 1 million aftershave they used to sell for 700 or 800thb for a big bottle was likely fake because the scent didn't last long vs the legit one

They  make good Xmas presents tho... ???? 

6 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

The cool water or paco 1 million aftershave they used to sell for 700 or 800thb for a big bottle was likely fake because the scent didn't last long vs the legit one

They  make good Xmas presents tho... ???? 

Legit ones dont last as long as they did if you came from a cold climate. My Wife told me So dont argue.!!.

I've used Lazada for about 2 years now with no problems; BUT lately delivery has been a pain in the neck, LEX delivery is fantastic...always on time. But the other delivery firms have been a headache in the last 4-5weeks. For one, I even sent a google map reference through LINE and it still didn't turn up for 4 days. [and this is in the same city which isn't that big] Nice new delivery vans, though!

Been looking for another parcel and the same delivery firm listed on Lazada as saying "tried to deliver but could not reach you." while their tracking code showed "recipient requests postpone delivery." It's all BS when you consider LEX delivered here on the same day.

Sellers are good and so are the products. I even asked the sellers to please use LEX. It guess it depends on area and contract.

• Like 1

OK, add me to the people with Lazada delivery issues.

I'm a COD customer living in a condo. 

The shipping firm is usually Kerry I think and perhaps some other brands.

Very efficient. 

They need to call me so I can receive and pay but I can track the timing well enough for that to work.

But ThaiPost, OMG.

First time no idea they were shipping based on tracking so they left a card and the pickup point is extremely inconvenient. Was able to call the number on the card and get a resend and stated time but still a pain.

This time I see their tracking, supposedly it was out for delivery yesterday. They never called me. 

Noted on site -- Re Delivery (sic)

So kind of expecting them to try again today.

Crickets.

Now I'm expecting another card acting like they tried, which they definitely didn't.

So … as far as I can tell when ordering there isn't a way to see what the eventual delivery company will be, right? Because if I could see that I would simply never order anything that is going to be shipped by ThaiPost. 

• Like 1

The only things I've ordered that came by post were ones shipped from abroad. When you select an item, before you finalize ourchase, look on the righthand side where it estimates delivery time and see it says "ships from abroad". If it does, will probably come by post.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

I think items that ship from abroad don't do COD. I insist on COD so I'm not ordering from abroad anyway. Still a black hole with my recent package. It's not even showing that it's going out for delivery any longer. I know from experience that when they leave a card the tracking site says carded. I don't live in a difficult address either. I really needed the item so maybe it's time to order from any vendor. That's the beauty of COD anyway. No money out just aggravation. 

I think items that ship from abroad don't do COD. I insist on COD so I'm not ordering from abroad anyway. Still a black hole with my recent package. It's not even showing that it's going out for delivery any longer. I know from experience that when they leave a card the tracking site says carded. I don't live in a difficult address either. I really needed the item so maybe it's time to order from any vendor. That's the beauty of COD anyway. No money out just aggravation. 

Lazada do ship from abroad with COD options , haven’t done it personally but am looking at some items from China right now .
Don’t think I would do ship from abroad if no COD available though.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Lazada do ship from abroad with COD options , haven’t done it personally but am looking at some items from China right now .
Don’t think I would do ship from abroad if no COD available though.

Thanks for that. In my experience when I've looked at ship from abroad items there was no COD allowed. 

2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Did you specify “ round eyes “ when you ordered them ?

Sorry ☹️

No!

I thought they were a bargain at 79 baht. Useless for the swimming pool but ok for showering. They can actually be made water-tight but then they are so tight as to hurt my head. I need a swimming cap' I reckon.

I also ordered a chess set (and board) a while back. Started playing a game with my daughter when the cat jumped onto the board and sent the pieces flying. Still missing the black bishop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, owl sees all said:

No!

I thought they were a bargain at 79 baht. Useless for the swimming pool but ok for showering. They can actually be made water-tight but then they are so tight as to hurt my head. I need a swimming cap' I reckon.

Steady on owl...slow down....get the short measure shower wash sorted first,maybe its that that has ruined the "watertight" seal in the goggles.......:cheesy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, petermik said:

Steady on owl...slow down....get the short measure shower wash sorted first,maybe its that that has ruined the "watertight" seal in the goggles.......:cheesy:

You might be right there petermilk. But, I first used them al the pool, and they were leaking. I gave them a fair trial but,,,. I need a rubber swimming cap to stop them slipping. So they got sent for use in the bathroom.

As for the shampoo; I haven't posted on "Shampoo rip-off" for days. it's gone off on a bit of a tangent AYPAA (as you probably are aware) or slightly off-topic.

But keeping with the shampoo for a moment; I mixed a little of the banana shampoo into the Butterfly Pea and the colour went an unusual brown colour. However, the daughter noticed yesterday that the purple of the Butterfly Pea seemed to have graduated to the bottom of the bottle and the yellow of the banana to the top. She held it up to the light and thought there was a 3D effect; interesting that. I'll investigate that another time. I'm giving the blending a back seat for now and started working on a cure for baldness. 

The hair tonics on Lazada are too expensive.

Only one "problem" from Lazada, when I ordered a pulse oximeter. It was from China, and it seems they were waiting for enough orders to fill their shipping container. In the "fullness of time" it did arrive. 
I now check to see where the item is sourced from. If it is fulfilled by a domestic concern, then good. 
I have ordered a number of things, up to a 50" TV, and had mostly excellent results. Bear in mind that my US home is in an unincorporated area of AZ, and postal service does not deliver out there, and Fed Ex is like Kerry is here in somehow not being able to find me. Using Google Satellite  I have actually looked at the cars next to my house. ????
Good old UPS there has always been great, but otherwise accustomed to lackadaisical delivery service. 

I have been using Lazada for nearly 2 years since I've been in Thailand. Have been pretty satisfied overall. Have tried to avoid anything marked "Overseas" as it can take weeks to arrive. What has been annoying to me are local (Bangkok mostly) items which sometimes takes 10 to 12 days to arrive...we are only 3  hours drive from Bangkok. Ordered a fan recently that took 14 days to arrive from a Bangkok seller.

I'm consistently receiving Amazon orders from the U.S. in 5 days. Shipping isn't free, but if speed is important, it can be a good way to go. Import fees are estimated in advance, so no surprises when package is delivered. If fees are overestimated, Amazon gives you a refund to your payment method.

Have not had many issues with delivery services (mostly Kerry). Thai post is good in our village. DHL is especially good.

Pretty happy that something like Lazada exist here.

I would not say delivery is a lazada problem, its a general problem if you live somewhere the postman cannot find or that gives problems with Kerry.

I always get everything i order, but the postman gets a JW black label each year so he never forgets me.

Kerry is just great always calls and they always seem to find me. I can see how its different if you live in a condo somewhere. That is just bad luck but not a Lazada thing as they don't own the delivery service.

Right now I am still waiting for an ebay order from China to turn up, if anything goes wrong its stuff from China but I think that is because the Chinese sellers either not post it or the post over there is truly slow.

My place is super easy to find so that isn't the issue.
My current incident is resolved.
The first day out to delivery they didn't even attempt.
Then an entire day blank.
Third day out and done.
Not too bad but pretty ridiculous to have people wait for three separate days when the attempt should have happened the first time.
Never had issues like that with Kerry.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

After saying I never had a problem...sods law  2 in a row

1 an item miss advertised   they refunded me and said I could keep the item.

2 an electrical part  cancelled as its a prohibited item..why on earth a transformer would be prohibited is puzzling ? ?

1122006216_lazadacancel.jpg.0dd8b33bc2392a0a15902abb4ba43409.jpg

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

My place is super easy to find so that isn't the issue.
My current incident is resolved.
The first day out to delivery they didn't even attempt.
Then an entire day blank.
Third day out and done.
Not too bad but pretty ridiculous to have people wait for three separate days when the attempt should have happened the first time.
Never had issues like that with Kerry.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

If its easy to find how come they did not find it ? Do you blame lazada who owns no delivery service so it could be the same for any online shop or do you blame those that deliver the stuff ?

15 minutes ago, robblok said:

If its easy to find how come they did not find it ? Do you blame lazada who owns no delivery service so it could be the same for any online shop or do you blame those that deliver the stuff ?

I'm not really blaming Lazada so don't get carried away. I would like to know on the Lazada site when I'm ordering what delivery service they are using because if I knew that I would almost always avoid buying any product being shipped by ThaiPost. But they don't have that capability so that's not exactly their "fault" but it's a feature that would be very useful that they don't have.

Also I'm am 100 percent sure all delivery services know the location of my condo so it had nothing to do with location difficulty. Them not knowing my location would almost be as absurd as them not knowing where T21 mall is. 

Edited by Jingthing

18 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I'm not really blaming Lazada so don't get carried away. I would like to know on the Lazada site when I'm ordering what delivery service they are using because if I knew that I would almost always avoid buying any product being shipped by ThaiPost. But they don't have that capability so that's not exactly their "fault" but it's a feature that would be very useful that they don't have.

Also I'm am 100 percent sure all delivery services know the location of my condo so it had nothing to do with location difficulty. Them not knowing my location would almost be as absurd as them not knowing where T21 mall is. 

Then its just bad delivery guys who are lazy to bring it to your condo.

In your case it would be useful to have the option to chose, but its up to the seller as lazada is just a buying platform. They should mention it. At my place never a problem with Thai post either. 

• Like 1

Yeah, one thing I wonder about. If it does get sent back to the post office, if I can't get them to redeliver it,  there is no way I'm ever going to go there to pick it up (extremely inconvenient). So eventually the package gets sent back to the sender. I wonder if Lazada blacklists people for that. I wouldn't blame them but I'm curious. 

Just now, Jingthing said:

Yeah, one thing I wonder about. If it does get sent back to the post office, if I can't get them to redeliver it,  there is no way I'm ever going to go there to pick it up (extremely inconvenient). So eventually the package gets sent back to the sender. I wonder if Lazada blacklists people for that. I wouldn't blame them but I'm curious. 

I doubt they will blacklist you, I doubt it. But i get your problem if the postoffice is a problem, for me its a 10 minute ride on my motorbike. So not a problem at all.

9 minutes ago, robblok said:

I doubt they will blacklist you, I doubt it. But i get your problem if the postoffice is a problem, for me its a 10 minute ride on my motorbike. So not a problem at all.

They don't send it back to the local post offices. It's one facility they send it back to. I found that out the hard way.