Lazada issues getting worse

Kenny202

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

They don't send it back to the local post offices. It's one facility they send it back to. I found that out the hard way.

My local postoffice is the main branch around here, there are some smaller ones too but it all goes to the main branch. 

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a couple of items from Lazada 1 week ago thinking that as they are coming from China will take a couple of weeks at least, well, they arrived this morning and as i was a 3 hour drive away they will deliver on Monday now .

So, there’s me thinking negatively and Lazada/Kerry surprise me with a great delivery time.

6 and a 1/2 days from China , can’t complain at that !

Here is the craziest thing about Lazada which happened yesterday.

Lazada have recently started having deliveries done with an outfit called CGJ.

Now from what i have been told this is lazada themselves.

Late afternoon wife says to me, you order something? No, Lazada here when i checked it was an air fryer for a friend of mine who lives 12 ks away, well after 5 minutes of us trying to get the silly driver to listen he was at the wrong place, he kept arguing it was for me ( the farang) i finally said ok leave it here, i will give it him when he visits me next wednesday.

Only reason i accepted it was i thought if i said no he would take it back and say customer would not accept delivery and maybe Lazada backlist my friend.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Here is the craziest thing about Lazada which happened yesterday.

Lazada have recently started having deliveries done with an outfit called CGJ.

Now from what i have been told this is lazada themselves.

Late afternoon wife says to me, you order something? No, Lazada here when i checked it was an air fryer for a friend of mine who lives 12 ks away, well after 5 minutes of us trying to get the silly driver to listen he was at the wrong place, he kept arguing it was for me ( the farang) i finally said ok leave it here, i will give it him when he visits me next wednesday.

Only reason i accepted it was i thought if i said no he would take it back and say customer would not accept delivery and maybe Lazada backlist my friend.

I encountered them recently too, wouldnt come to the house, had to meet at a central point. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I go to try Lazada for for the first time.  When I place my order they ask for my tax code.  What is this?  I live in a condo in Chang Khlan Chiang Mai, my postal code is 50100.  They ask for my branch id.  What is this?  On top of this, the condo whee I live has an office, staffed ostensibly 9-5, but it is not uncommon for the person to step out. Does Lazada specify  the day they deliver? if so, I will hang out and wait for them.  So many questions, but every time i go to their chat line I get the message o agent is available and try later, but what I have read from online reports, their agents are extremely non-helpful. Any answets or suggestions appreciated.

40 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

You will be notified by email and the courier may even call you on the day for directions.

If you have questions RING Lazada, they speak good English and I am sure they will help you.

On their Contact Us page I do not see a phone number listed.  

9 hours ago, CharlieH said:

You will be notified by email and the courier may even call you on the day for directions.

If you have questions RING Lazada, they speak good English and I am sure they will help you.

I have not been notified by email for years - sometimes we get a call for directions from delivery (Kerry mostly) or they just arrive (Laz).  Have used for years with no real issues and always someone in home but have changed to paid ordering as a pain to find exact change and always have ready.

My first foreign order a week ago and arrived in six days by delivery.  Had ordered several weeks earlier from local source (a large chain) and never arrived (no notice or advise) so after 10 days waiting canceled order (which was easy and refund same day to US credit card).

That said have started to use Shopee for ability to pay via internet Bangkok Bank account.  Lazada does not offer BBL service (they did for awhile).  This, like COD, avoids foreign card usage fees (although for most small items not that much).

• Like 1

I’ve had mostly positive experiences with Lazada. 

However, about a month at I ordered two items with an expected 7-10 day delivery time. 

I was proved with an estimated delivery before 2nd Feb.

On the 3rd Feb I received an email from Lazada telling me the item was out of stock and I was refunded.

This was quite irritating as had I known the item was out of stock I could have shopped elsewhere.

I suspect the issue is down to the actual supplier rather than Lazada.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Typical Lazada emails, this one confirms , the next is delivery, which has tracking, and so as as indicated by icons

I should have indicated that last few shipments have received the advance notice again (that turned over to shipper) - and years ago did - but until last month or so they had stopped or arrived after delivery.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/13/2018 at 10:55 PM, trd said:

For instance if you search for "sd card 256 gb", on the same page you will find one item priced at around 3,000 baht from Lazada's own store and another one at 80 baht from a third party seller.

Ah, ain't it wonderful to have choices from Lazada.

On 12/27/2018 at 4:58 PM, Kenny202 said:

Im sure a Thai customer wud open the box and check every item not giving a rats fat a$$ if the driver had to wait. They wont part with 2 satang unless theyre 195% sure its ok

Yeah, like my wife scrutinizing every restaurant bill we've ever had. Drives me insane, but I've learned to bite my lip. Someday, for her sake, I hope she finds a mistake -- so that she can finally validate her wasted energy -- for a few satang. Sigh.

Can you trust Thai or Chinese? Why would you trust Lazada?

Every time my wife orders online it's always <deleted>. I tell her if it's such a great bra or whatever why isn't it sold in Robinson or BigC or wherever? Bc it's not.

We bought a camping stove years ago online. Arrived open and did not work right. Last time I ordered online. Of course no returns.

Even Thai stores hate to take <deleted> back. Why would you order online?

Only have 2 problems with Lazada, at the moment

1, Some stores take a long time to send "Goods are packed and waiting to be handed over to logistics etc" So much so that, on some occasions, I've ordered from another supplier. Then, all of a sudden, the first bod sends.

Bad review doesn't worry them.

2, Around Ayutthaya, Kerry depots have sprung up like coffee shops. Unfortunately, while I'm collecting from one Kerry delivery at the door, another is phoning up asking for directions. There seems to be no central storage data of addresses. My wife and I are getting tired of the phone calls.

Otherwise we use online shopping a lot and apart from the above 2 points are not disappointed.

Never had a problem with Lazada, of course now that I've said that, Murphy will prevail and my next purchase will be honked up. 555.

The local Kerry guy here knows me and calls ahead of time, if I'm not home I tell him to deliver to the neighbor. no worries. only use COD once or twice on small items. My wife uses Shopee all the time, slightly better prices than Lazada and seems like quicker shipping. My only complaint about Lazada is the lack of a reliable ratings system, so if I cannot find something at a local shop, and Shopee no have, I see about Lazada last, usually I choose the seller that allows COD, though I rarely use COD.

Edited by Megascott

18 hours ago, Number 6 said:

We bought a camping stove years ago online. Arrived open and did not work right. Last time I ordered online. Of course no returns.

Yeah, terrible concept -- online shopping. Not much future or cash flow in such a concept -- right, Jeff Bezos?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, JimGant said:

Yeah, terrible concept -- online shopping. Not much future or cash flow in such a concept -- right, Jeff Bezos?

Inane comment.

Amazon works because it is the anthesis of Lazada. But even so there's lots of stuff and vendors even on Amazon I will not order from. Tons of Chinese counterfeit goods and Amazon doesn't care. One of the only reasons I order from them anymore is I can trust their security. Shoes.com not so much.

On 12/13/2018 at 5:40 PM, Sheryl said:

I (knock on wood) haven't had any problems. Just had to return 2 items, first time ever, refunded very promptly.

When you do return items back to the seller, do you bear the costs of return fare by yourself?

Or does the original seller or Lazada pay you back for the mailing fee?

So do you have to pay some costs, even if a seller have sold you items, which you can't use?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, manitoba said:

When you do return items back to the seller, do you bear the costs of return fare by yourself?

Or does the original seller or Lazada pay you back for the mailing fee?

So do you have to pay some costs, even if a seller have sold you items, which you can't use?

The general rule is that unless there is a fault or incorrectly supplied, the customer always pays postage costs. Some items "supplied by Lazada" are free returns.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

There are sections of Lazada that seem much better. What is it, lazmall or something. Last item i bought they had a double money back for counterfeit items. Only touch the most reputable sellers with tons of Thai reviews. I do not even think about testing the more shady sellers. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 2:26 PM, johng said:

I've had no problems with them. Always pay Cash on Delivery.

Not correctg as THEY DONT ALLOW YOU TO OPEN AND CHECK JUST SIGN SIGN AND THEN THEY ARE ON THERE WAY...   if u have an issue they say well contact Lazada.. then u are hanging ther 2 months waiting for a refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 8/21/2019 at 2:03 PM, JimGant said:

Yeah, like my wife scrutinizing every restaurant bill we've ever had. Drives me insane, but I've learned to bite my lip. Someday, for her sake, I hope she finds a mistake -- so that she can finally validate her wasted energy -- for a few satang. Sigh.

they know that and wont give you untill you sign