Lazada issues getting worse

Kenny202

1 minute ago, steven100 said:

nothing to do with their treadmills though .....

https://www.9news.com.au/national/decathlon-australia-ordered-to-pay-over-one-million-for-failing-to-comply-with-safety-standards/c03e7ce3-f81c-4aad-90a5-4c968da45064

The Australian arm of French sporting goods juggernaut Decathlon has been ordered by the Federal Court to pay $1.5 million for selling products that did not comply with safety standards.

image.png.293f1393610bbc99ba32dffb5e92ff9e.png

Nice read but seems common sense is not that common. Anyway i think many of their products are good value for money. I own some trekking shoes from them rain gear and weight and stuff. Can't complain about quality price. But before buying a treadmill id read reviews some are happy with it others are not. 

• Thanks 1

I haven't had any real problems with Lazada. Acouple of small things from China have taken ages  to arrive, and one fake cheap Nokia.

I do wish Shopee would have a better English version of their website here.

Edited by phetphet
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, phetphet said:

I haven't had any real problems with Lazada. Acouple of small things from China have taken ages  to arrive, and one fake cheap Nokia.

I do wish Shopee would have a better English version of their website here.

I have found Shopee Google translates very will using Chrome.  You may have to do two times but then seems to hold for session.  But have found have to refresh page at times to get correct price as new page comes up but previous page price remains until a refresh done.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lazada was not at fault for my last one . I had a package picked up by this lot ( NinjaVanTH ) from Bangkok 16:00hrs on the 1st September and it didn't arrive till 14:00hrs yesterday afternoon 6th September

On the 3rd September 17:00 hrs , a package was picked up by Flash Express in Bangkok and it arrived 40 hours later . 

That is the difference between the delivery companies.

Edited by NE1

I ordered and received a replacement battery for my Panasonic Lumix camera which turned out to be the wrong battery, it would'nt even fit into the camera lol

I have arranged to return it to the seller and they are to call me to arrange pick up, now having never had to return anything previously can anyone advise the correct procedure. 

Do i have to repackage it and put the address of the seller on the box ?

Thanks for any help.

When I have returned anything , I go to my acc. .>>> my returns and cancellations >>> and the sellers address should be under the item you are returning . with an option to print the address . 

I have never had anybody collect from my house , I took the printed address , which I believe has a barcode attached to it , to my nearest Kerry office and they take care of it from there.

• Thanks 1

On 9/8/2021 at 8:20 AM, NE1 said:

When I have returned anything , I go to my acc. .>>> my returns and cancellations >>> and the sellers address should be under the item you are returning . with an option to print the address . 

I have never had anybody collect from my house , I took the printed address , which I believe has a barcode attached to it , to my nearest Kerry office and they take care of it from there.

Thanks, i found the "print the address" and duly printed it and attached it to the box, the guy is picking it up for return today.

• Like 1

Today I noticed that when searching on Lazada the checkbox on the left to show items in Thailand only has disappeared. If I change the language to Thai the option is still there. I hope its not a permanent change I always use that filter for general shopping.

• Sad 1

I'm in the middle of a dispute with a seller , I paid for 2 he sent one .

He wanted photo for proof , I sent them.

He asked me to help him out with his boss , could I buy something for 10 baht and he will put the missing item into the box with it , plus what it cost for delivery.

I did this, the second package arrived with nothing but the 10 baht item in.....

Now I am struggling to get him to reply , I will give him another day , then give it to Lazada  to sort out.

On 12/13/2018 at 5:19 PM, NE1 said:

My only problem with Lazada is the delivery agent Kerry. If they can't be arsed , I get an " Attempted delivery " come up on the tracking. When you tell their office that you have been in all day and nobody attempted any delivery . You get the same <deleted> , " sorry it will be delivered tomorrow " This happens with them all to often now. I , like a previous poster would like the option to choose the delivery agent. I know it will never happen , one can only hope.

I had the same trouble. I have to be at home and try to guess when Kerry  will arrive.
Kerry is 100 meters from my house but I am not allowed to get the parcel personally.

3 hours ago, KeeTua said:

Today I noticed that when searching on Lazada the checkbox on the left to show items in Thailand only has disappeared. If I change the language to Thai the option is still there. I hope its not a permanent change I always use that filter for general shopping.

Actually it has become almost meaningless on platforms with the new "pre-order" many seem to be using (obviously no stock and ordering from overseas but gets listed as Thai city in ships from).  

• Like 1

using lazzada and every thing is ok so far. Never paid and will pay with card. Always cash on delivery.

About the prices.. tbh they are not expensive. I just ordered few really nice upgrades for my car and WOW great. they fixed great and looked great and the price here is like x3 times than i bought from lazzada. 

10 hours ago, problemfarang said:

using lazzada and every thing is ok so far. Never paid and will pay with card. Always cash on delivery.

About the prices.. tbh they are not expensive. I just ordered few really nice upgrades for my car and WOW great. they fixed great and looked great and the price here is like x3 times than i bought from lazzada. 

I have used card for years with no issues - money is bank in account quickly if canceled.  For us card use is better than having to find exact cash for each delivery and anyone in home can receive the pkg.  As for price you have to shop as you do in person and compare closely - there are as many or more overpriced items on shopping platforms as in market (I suspect much more - many by same persons using computer generated names to spam same item at 3 or more times normal price in hope if you see a page all at same high price you will buy one).  Rather than the physical feeling in a shopping mall you need to replace with real search abilities - which having a specific name/model helps greatly.

Indeed home shopping is today, even without Covid.  And the take back to seller may not work will when you have names like "99r8g44be" as the seller.

I have used lazed extensively but just lately I had a couple of purchases gone wrong. Both due to Thai sellers trying to scam me. Lazada should really crack down on who its accepts as a seller as its has some excellent ones as well.

Always look at the seller rating.

• 4 months later...

Have terrible problems with Lazada send me a lousy item I returned it the same day filled in the forms send them photographs of my wife trying to use this supposedly patient live but it was the patient move from China Tyler Davis sent me anything except an email today refusing my Richard because they say I didn't reply to the emails but I ever actually got an email to today refusing to accept the return pleasing problem please contact me if possible I am thirdly disabled that is why I want the patient lift it was a toy I eventually got the real thing from China but it was a bit of a small size I just want the money back $15,000 should I go to my lawyers or not can anybody help me thanks everyone

• 5 weeks later...

anybody having problems logging on to Lazada.

Everytime I hit log on , I get a SMS sent to my phone in Thai and an e mail telling me that I am trying to log on from " New Equipment " and I need to verify my identity . I have been through this process 3 times today already , yet I still cannot log on with out the e mails and SMS been sent.

I contacted their " excellent support team" ???? this morning , who said they would hand it over to the " Technical Team "????.

and they would send me an e mail requesting any new information.

Not holding my breath.

Just logged in no problem but sometimes have to call up a new page to do - but first try tonight.  If using Chrome I would clear cookies to see if that helps.

Top right three dot menu

Settings

Security and Privacy

Cookies and other site data

See all cookies and site data

((scroll down to Lazada entry, click and remove all))

4 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Just logged in no problem but sometimes have to call up a new page to do - but first try tonight.  If using Chrome I would clear cookies to see if that helps.

Top right three dot menu

Settings

Security and Privacy

Cookies and other site data

See all cookies and site data

((scroll down to Lazada entry, click and remove all))

Just tried this , and logged on to Lazada , didn't work , still get the SMS and e mail.

Thanks for trying though.

10 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Sorry not help - you are not using a new/foreign IP address by any chance?  

No nothing has changed , there are no VPNs running , same browser , same mac.

Don't know what has happened.

But I just got a really useless e mail from Lazada. 

According to your recent contact with us about verification issue, we have coordinated the technical team already. They have acknowledged and are currently working on it. If you are facing this issue again, please let us know.
We do apologize for your inconvenience."

So they are working on it , but still want to know if it doesn't work !

Edited by NE1

1 hour ago, NE1 said:

anybody having problems logging on to Lazada.

Everytime I hit log on , I get a SMS sent to my phone in Thai and an e mail telling me that I am trying to log on from " New Equipment " and I need to verify my identity . I have been through this process 3 times today already , yet I still cannot log on with out the e mails and SMS been sent.

I contacted their " excellent support team" ???? this morning , who said they would hand it over to the " Technical Team "????.

and they would send me an e mail requesting any new information.

Not holding my breath.

Had the same problem yesterday. The problem is that the next screen doesn't come up with the dialog to send the verification email and let you input the received code. Though it pretends to offer you another method, in fact there is no other method. Unfortunately the product I wanted was more expensive at Shopee.  

I called support (you'd have to login to use the live chat) and they said that a lot of customers have been having the same problem and tech was working on it.

This morning the problem was fixed and I completed my order. So maybe it's a kind of rolling blackout. Tomorrow's another day. 

• Like 1

Recall recently had to keep Lazada in Thai and log on from the Thai version - once logged on English came up.  So might try change of language prior to log on and see if that does anything.  Probably not as you seem to have different issue with the sms requirement.  

But as said above it does tend to change from one day to the next so with some luck might work tomorrow.

Edited by lopburi3