Jump to content
BANGKOK 24 January 2019 11:03
KhunFred

Agency advertising Retirement and Marriage visas for 7000 baht

Recommended Posts

I would include a link but I don't know if this is allowed. That is the lowest price I have seen. They are not just a legal agency but do everything from real estate to cleaning services. They have a website with a complete price list. I can post it, if that is allowed. Assuming it is legit, that is the best news I've seen in quite some time.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this price I would suppose that they just fill the forms for you, prepare photocopies and check everything, and then go to immigration, but nothing else. In other words, they probably just do the work for you, but I doubt that they manage your lack of money if you do not qualify for this extension... :unsure:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pattaya46 said:

At this price I would suppose that they just fill the forms for you, prepare photocopies and check everything, and then go to immigration, but nothing else. In other words, they probably just do the work for you, but I doubt that they manage your lack of money if you do not qualify for this extension... :unsure:

Since I more than qualify, I did not check out that element. I would be using the easily verifiable monthly income method anyway. Just a thought for those who may need it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

¨Settled......Philippines, here I come. Easy visa requirements and cheaper living.¨

 

The OP seems to have a history of confusion regarding his Visa, etc.  The above he posted on Dec. 4 along with other oddities.  I would take what he says with a grain of salt.....

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The service must be efficient as in Thailand it just requires just one trouble maker in uniform who can make hell for your administrative work...and on the other hand,  just one low level connection with a woman or a man in a uniform with shiny gold wings, and presto !!...eureka!!...your work gets done with no hassles or extra forms or proof required......the scheme may not be fully appropriate,  but that's how things seem to work......do correct me if I am wrong !!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wgdanson said:

What is this ''easily verifiable monthly income method' you talk about please?

May be a Canadian embassy letter, Japanese or a Russian embassy letter. Not all retirees are from UK, stat dec and sworn under oath countries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, onera1961 said:

May be a Canadian embassy letter, Japanese or a Russian embassy letter. Not all retirees are from UK, stat dec and sworn under oath countries

Do those countries violate the Data Secrets Act, (or maybe they do not have one) in order to look into each and every applicants bank accounts, pension plans, private investments, rental incomes. I think not, so THEY are telling porkies to Immigration.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

¨Settled......Philippines, here I come. Easy visa requirements and cheaper living.¨

 

The OP seems to have a history of confusion regarding his Visa, etc.  The above he posted on Dec. 4 along with other oddities.  I would take what he says with a grain of salt.....

 

 

Why waste salt!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

¨Settled......Philippines, here I come. Easy visa requirements and cheaper living.¨

 

The OP seems to have a history of confusion regarding his Visa, etc.  The above he posted on Dec. 4 along with other oddities.  I would take what he says with a grain of salt.....

 

 

I have NO "confusion" regarding the visa process. I get my information from this forum and from immigration. Frequently, the two sources give conflicting information, such as the IO who told me last week that I would need to get an income affidavit when I apply for my renewal next October. As far as "easily verifiable"....would a passbook savings account clearly showing deposits in excess of the requirement, not be "verifiable"? Have you considered opening a Monty Python-style "argument clinic"?

Edited by KhunFred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

I have NO "confusion" regarding the visa process. I get my information from this forum and from immigration. Frequently, the two sources give conflicting information, such as the IO who told me last week that I would need to get an income affidavit when I apply for my renewal next October. As far as "easily verifiable"....would a passbook savings account clearly showing deposits in excess of the requirement, not be "verifiable"? Have you . considered opening a Monty Python-style "argument clinic"?

Is this a serious post. Stop with the " verifiable etc rubbish". If your embassy is prepared to issue you "income letter" next October, then fine. However you mentioned you have plenty of funds. Just put 800k in your Thai bank. You post serious rubbish about 7000baht visa service, with zero info, back up etc. Then post your personal means of extension completely unrelated. 

Best you ring 911. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sponsors
×