Agency advertising Retirement and Marriage visas for 7000 baht

I would include a link but I don't know if this is allowed. That is the lowest price I have seen. They are not just a legal agency but do everything from real estate to cleaning services. They have a website with a complete price list. I can post it, if that is allowed. Assuming it is legit, that is the best news I've seen in quite some time.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

At this price I would suppose that they just fill the forms for you, prepare photocopies and check everything, and then go to immigration, but nothing else. In other words, they probably just do the work for you, but I doubt that they manage your lack of money if you do not qualify for this extension... :unsure:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pattaya46 said:

At this price I would suppose that they just fill the forms for you, prepare photocopies and check everything, and then go to immigration, but nothing else. In other words, they probably just do the work for you, but I doubt that they manage your lack of money if you do not qualify for this extension... :unsure:

Since I more than qualify, I did not check out that element. I would be using the easily verifiable monthly income method anyway. Just a thought for those who may need it.

¨Settled......Philippines, here I come. Easy visa requirements and cheaper living.¨

The OP seems to have a history of confusion regarding his Visa, etc.  The above he posted on Dec. 4 along with other oddities.  I would take what he says with a grain of salt.....

• Haha 1

The service must be efficient as in Thailand it just requires just one trouble maker in uniform who can make hell for your administrative work...and on the other hand,  just one low level connection with a woman or a man in a uniform with shiny gold wings, and presto !!...eureka!!...your work gets done with no hassles or extra forms or proof required......the scheme may not be fully appropriate,  but that's how things seem to work......do correct me if I am wrong !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, wgdanson said:

What is this ''easily verifiable monthly income method' you talk about please?

May be a Canadian embassy letter, Japanese or a Russian embassy letter. Not all retirees are from UK, stat dec and sworn under oath countries

1 minute ago, onera1961 said:

May be a Canadian embassy letter, Japanese or a Russian embassy letter. Not all retirees are from UK, stat dec and sworn under oath countries

Do those countries violate the Data Secrets Act, (or maybe they do not have one) in order to look into each and every applicants bank accounts, pension plans, private investments, rental incomes. I think not, so THEY are telling porkies to Immigration.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

¨Settled......Philippines, here I come. Easy visa requirements and cheaper living.¨

The OP seems to have a history of confusion regarding his Visa, etc.  The above he posted on Dec. 4 along with other oddities.  I would take what he says with a grain of salt.....

Why waste salt!!!!

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

I have NO "confusion" regarding the visa process. I get my information from this forum and from immigration. Frequently, the two sources give conflicting information, such as the IO who told me last week that I would need to get an income affidavit when I apply for my renewal next October. As far as "easily verifiable"....would a passbook savings account clearly showing deposits in excess of the requirement, not be "verifiable"? Have you considered opening a Monty Python-style "argument clinic"?

Edited by KhunFred

53 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

I have NO "confusion" regarding the visa process. I get my information from this forum and from immigration. Frequently, the two sources give conflicting information, such as the IO who told me last week that I would need to get an income affidavit when I apply for my renewal next October. As far as "easily verifiable"....would a passbook savings account clearly showing deposits in excess of the requirement, not be "verifiable"? Have you . considered opening a Monty Python-style "argument clinic"?

Is this a serious post. Stop with the " verifiable etc rubbish". If your embassy is prepared to issue you "income letter" next October, then fine. However you mentioned you have plenty of funds. Just put 800k in your Thai bank. You post serious rubbish about 7000baht visa service, with zero info, back up etc. Then post your personal means of extension completely unrelated. 

Best you ring 911. 

35 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Is this a serious post. Stop with the " verifiable etc rubbish". If your embassy is prepared to issue you "income letter" next October, then fine. However you mentioned you have plenty of funds. Just put 800k in your Thai bank. You post serious rubbish about 7000baht visa service, with zero info, back up etc. Then post your personal means of extension completely unrelated. 

Best you ring 911. 

Here is the "serious rubbish" which the mods will probably delete because the agent has not bought advertising.  https://www.pattaya4all.com/retirement-visa-pattaya/

I never claimed to have "plenty of funds", another distortion. I claimed to have MORE than the required 65 thousand baht a month. You simply want to argue on topics that you know nothing about. Most expats use the monthly income method, that is a matter of public record. Have you thought about applying as an official spokesperson for Donald Trump? Your inability to correctly quote and remember facts and pull "alternative facts" from your rectal cavity, would serve you well in that position. However, you are probably British, judging by your argumentative nature, so you probably wouldn't qualify.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

Here is the "serious rubbish" which the mods will probably delete because the agent has not bought advertising.  https://www.pattaya4all.com/retirement-visa-pattaya/

I never claimed to have "plenty of funds", another distortion. I claimed to have MORE than the required 65 thousand baht a month. You simply want to argue on topics that you know nothing about. Most expats use the monthly income method, that is a matter of public record. Have you thought about applying as an official spokesperson for Donald Trump? Your inability to correctly quote and remember facts and pull "alternative facts" from your rectal cavity, would serve you well in that position. However, you are probably British, judging by your argumentative nature, so you probably wouldn't qualify.

Sometimes when you type/talk to someone and realize they are not relating to their own OP, just time to shake your head. You posted the 7000k gig. Put up or shut up.

15 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Why pay more than 1900 baht?

I was paying 1900 baht, plus the small fee for the "income affidavit" (or stat dec, for you Brits). Once the Embassies pulled out of the "stat dec" business, that left many of us scrambling who didn't have 400 to 800 thousand baht in our back pockets, just waiting to prop up non-peforming loans in Thai banks. Does that answer your question?

8 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Sometimes when you type/talk to someone and realize they are not relating to their own OP, just time to shake your head. You posted the 7000k gig. Put up or shut up.

Yes....I posted the 7000k "gig".  You didn't even take the time to click on the link I provided which gave a price list which CLEARLY mentioned 7000 baht as the fee for processing a Non-O or a Marriage Visa. You don't even have the ability to LOSE gracefully. Try that tactic on Thai Immigration. They would appreciate the entertainment, since they don't do much of anything else.

4 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

Yes....I posted the 7000k "gig".  You didn't even take the time to click on the link I provided which gave a price list which CLEARLY mentioned 7000 baht as the fee for processing a Non-O or a Marriage Visa. You don't even have the ability to LOSE gracefully. Try that tactic on Thai Immigration. They would appreciate the entertainment, since they don't do much of anything else.

Maybe you didn't get to read all posts about this irrelevant op. Maybe deleted. There was no link provided in your op or subsequently. I ask you again to provide serious information about a reliable agent service. With present confusion regarding income affidavit from some embassies, an informative post would be very welcome. Sadly your recommendations are zero and of no substance. Post again with more detailed information that can assist members previously using monthly income.