Job Opportunity in ASEAN as a Freelance Site Verifiers in Thailand

angelinetaniwan

Hi All!

I would like to intro myself. My name is Angeline and I am currently working for Confirmis ASEAN. We are looking for dynamic, social-media and digitally minded Site Verifiers to join our expanding team in the local market across Southeast Asia. The Site Verifier is a position and form the integral part of our regional team. The site verifier will be our frontline to connect with the market and local businesses.

Duties & Responsibilities:
•    The ideal candidate will have an interest in business trend, basic understanding of company structure and resourceful. We want Site Verifiers who is comfortable in engaging with senior business executives to seek insight and clarification of their business. Passion to help and connect businesses, especially SMEs with rest of the world will be a big plus!

The various Confirmis' communities have been joined into one Site Verifiers (SV) community! Site Verifiers' mission is to deliver critical on-site location verification by conducting a site visit, capturing premise pictures, and verify business operation in person, aiming to deliver trusted business insight to our clients around the world, and support their risk management activity when doing business with companies in ASEAN.

Required Education, Experience and Skills:
•    Currently pursuing degree or diploma courses in accredited higher learning institutions
•    An ability to work independently under deadline pressure and prioritize tasks appropriately;
•    Strong proficiency in English and native language, both verbal and written
•    Other duties as assigned.

Working Conditions and Requirement:
•    Possess own tablets or laptops. Able to use basic photography and visual as well as audio recording tools. Some travel required. Ability to work flexible schedules, including weekends and holidays, as needed.

If you think you will be interested, please get back to me to my email: [email protected]

Archived