2 Ugandans arrested for prostitution

Rimmer

1 hour ago, StayinThailand2much said:

That's exactly why Thai women are grilled by immigration staff when entering places like Japan or Hong Kong...

My friend is a high policeman who went to macau with his wife...the immigration also grilled her and she's still angry about it. 

6 hours ago, Vacuum said:

There must be thousands of Thai women having the same 'occupation' in this city. Why don't they arrest them?

Because "that" occupation is reserved for Thais only, unless you succeed in getting a proper work permit (not an agent's)

7 hours ago, Vacuum said:

There must be thousands of Thai women having the same 'occupation' in this city. Why don't they arrest them?

It's a different situation. Take a Thai lady back to your room for the night, only because you are a handsome man who just can't be resisted and in the morning give her 1500/2000 whatever baht for a taxi home. Everyone knows Patts taxis don't use meters so you have to make sure she gets home safely.

Where does prostitution come into that??

Obviously taxi services to Uganda don't exist so it must be prostitution.

14 hours ago, fruitman said:

My friend is a high policeman who went to macau with his wife...the immigration also grilled her and she's still angry about it. 

It is what it is.... if you are a young and sexy Thai female , the whole world look at you with a different eye when you enter their country. You can blame that stereotyping on numerous anecdotes regarding Thai visitors doing something other than touristic activities.. 

my missus had the ‘eye look’ given to her at times by the Singapore and Malaysian immigration officers... I told her that she should feel complimented because she still had the shape and look of a sexy lady... guess that did not go down well with her too. 

7 minutes ago, 3NUMBAS said:

why do they let this trash into los anyway ? THEYRE ONLY THERE FROM CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES .not genuine toursists who spend cash and sunbathe

When I return in my next life if I can achieve merely one half your level of piety,  I'll be a happy man.

42 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

No need to warn me to leave them alone, I wouldn't fancy any of them even if the paid me.

Not exactly a couple of Africa`s finest exports are they.

There were a whole bunch of them near Sukh Soi 7 in Bangkok early am this morning. Scary. Fatter than me.

On 12/14/2018 at 2:26 PM, Searat7 said:

Why are they letting these people in the country to begin with !

Do you think they are not needed? Don't you think those Thai go-go girls you and I can no longer afford could do with some outside competition? 

9 hours ago, JackGats said:

Do you think they are not needed? Don't you think those Thai go-go girls you and I can no longer afford could do with some outside competition? 

I would be content for it to be only inside competition looking at those two.

On 12/14/2018 at 2:48 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

They do, regularly. Round-ups of Beach Road girls and ladyboys who are soliciting is a regular event. Unlike their Ugandan sisters, however, Thais cannot be deported.

And Nana parking lot will be empty on a police visit day. I wonder how the girls know which day is a police visit day? 

On 12/15/2018 at 9:32 AM, Nyezhov said:

There were a whole bunch of them near Sukh Soi 7 in Bangkok early am this morning. Scary. Fatter than me.

Are they still there? I thought Big Joke cleaned them up. Last month I visited Bangkok but didn't see any of them. 

Archived