Girl, 12, held for killing boss who raped her

Rimmer

Arrest is stupid thing to do on a 12 years old girl. Her act was right on the animal like owner Jeerawat. She should be handed over to social care taking center, and should be given counseling and no punishment should be given or criminal case to be filed against her. She should be treated as juvenile, not as criminal, and she has every right to defend her dignity. I feel more girls should follow, so that pedophiles should be on run.

Human rights people you have a strong case here, please come out now to save this little girl.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Despite being victimized, the 12-year-old was charged with assault leading to death.

http://www.pattayamail.com/news/girl-12-held-killing-boss-raped-236693

I have been attending court for many years, and cannot believe for an instant that the court is going to convict her, or give her any punishment. She is the victim and has been for some time it seems. It is very sad that a 12 year old should be in this position in the first place. What she needs now is counseling and support. I just hope the powers that be, recognise such and do so promptly, before she suffers further.

I hope you are right. The girl needs counselling and help -- but will she get it?

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

The concepts of illegal in Thailand only works when some one report on you to the authorities, otherwise knock yourself out and do what you like...

Money makes thing legal . Remember? No?  Thailand is like a big ballroom and a fancy dress party is going on. Everybody is wearing a mask.

Some big guys screwing underage girls nobody dare breath a word. You see bodies floating in the klong? Bloated. You still want to say something?

Only small guys are arrested and charged in court to show the laws is working in Thailand. You are living in the wrong country. You law abiding Farangs.

I do not think she did it.

Anyone here ever tried to push a knife into flesh.? Takes strong wrists.A young girl if she tried would probably be shocked she could not penetrate even the skin before her wrist twisted and she dropped the knife.

I think a jealous wife.

4 hours ago, persimmon said:

I suppose the Law has to take its course and the case go to trial in something serious like this.I presume if all the facts come out that the child will not face any sort of punishment,unless ,of course...... the deceased had connections to those in power 

He deserved what he got in the first place - employing a 12 year old girl - Child Labour!

This is an appalling story but like so many others we get to read in/on ThaiVisa and other English language news out-lets in Thailand we probably will not get to know the outcome of the legal action.

Perhaps ThaiVisa could provide and maintain a (closed) forum covering court findings in cases on which it reports together with, where appropriate, the sentences imposed.

Very said....

he deserved every bit of what he got. So young having 

this happen to her and working. She a kid why don’t families think

aboit the children and not the money. 

Hope that this gets good attention and care.... and that no other things are happening around there... 

I am not really sure if it was the girl who killed him why did the wife have to move the body maybe it was her after she found out what happened in the room next to hers anywho of the whole story about the rape is treu he diserved it and it doesnt really matter who did it 

Hopefully one of those NGOs that swan around in new 4 WDs and live in expensive rentals taking the odd photo-op can give her some decent legal help as well as what ever mental health support she needs. In this case I am not prepared to say RIP to the scumbag.

To all 

Please tell your girlfriend or wife to help this young lady to get free of charge and get help

She needs all the help she can get 

My wife will do everything for getting online media attention and support to this scared young lady 

Stand up and demand justice for her please 

Thank you 

5 hours ago, KKr said:

.... and that slavery had been abolished ...

( Kindly note that I did not add my usual RIP in this post. If all is as reported, we might introduce a RIH acronym. )

I say he will 'Live on in Hell"  because hell, if it exists, must have a special place for these deviants.

8 hours ago, Kim J said:

If this story is true this girl should not be arrested. She should be recognised in some way for her services to the community.

I'd give her a medal for her services to the local community in eradicating a pedophile!

I'm sure other workers & his wife knew what had been going on but turned a blind eye...

ok she should have gone to the authorities but at her age & work circumstances would they have believed her?

Karma is a bitch sometimes... he got his reward! 

Archived