Is this appropriate? Sexy model in ‘Old Phuket Town’

snoop1130

Is this appropriate? Sexy model in ‘Old Phuket Town’

By The Thaiger

S__31948804.jpg

Local media have contacted related officials to investigate ‘inappropriate photos’ of a ‘sexy model’ taken in Old Phuket Town and posted on an Instagram account.

The Phuket Times newspaper is reporting that the news broke in a LINE group ‘ TAT Phuket & Media’. The LINE group was established by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Phuket Office to cooperate with media in Phuket and nearby provinces.

Photos has have been captured from an Instagram account ‘phuketproduction’. Photos show pictures of a ‘sexy’ model on Thalang Road in Old Phuket Town.

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/is-this-appropriate-sexy-model-in-old-phuket-town

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-12-14

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phuket Town also has its share of ‘girlie bars’ where scantily dressed girls are on display and 20 kilometres away in Bangla Road with its share of sex tourism on open display.

Now you've really let the cat out of the bag. A taskforce is being set up to investigate.

13 hours ago, Darcula said:

Now you've really let the cat out of the bag. A taskforce is being set up to investigate.

A task force with a warrant for the morally hypoglycemic photographer, armed to the teeth, and with heavy tools to dismantle the condom machine at the shell station.

Maybe you should judge this like I do. Is it too sexy? I am a man and nothing is too sexy. So very OK.

However, I also judge this photo by saying to myself...Do I want my daughter to dress like this in public?

Of course not. So, yes it is too sexy and she should be ashamed of herself. No one should dress like that in public where they can be seen by young 'ladies'. I sure don't want my daughter to be influenced by a slutty woman.

Archived