Is this appropriate? Sexy model in ‘Old Phuket Town’

snoop1130

15 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Can't see a problem...............

Can't see much at all actually....

Well, you can't see a problem because there is no problem, and your remark about not seeing much at all is exactly why there is no problem, but in the warped minds of some morally handicapped figures living in the past.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, hansnl said:

Well, you can't see a problem because there is no problem, and your remark about not seeing much at all is exactly why there is no problem, but in the warped minds of some morally handicapped figures living in the past.

and we all know what Thailand is famous for.....................thats why we are all here !

1 hour ago, ZAKY said:

How can a naked body be so offensive? We are all born naked! 

Naked body is artistic if there are nothing sexual arising from it... but I gather many TV posters have more ulterior motive in mind  when viewing the female naked body. 

43 minutes ago, CM farange said:

Maybe you should judge this like I do. Is it too sexy? I am a man and nothing is too sexy. So very OK.

However, I also judge this photo by saying to myself...Do I want my daughter to dress like this in public?

Of course not. So, yes it is too sexy and she should be ashamed of herself. No one should dress like that in public where they can be seen by young 'ladies'. I sure don't want my daughter to be influenced by a slutty woman.

Your daughter is unlike the woman in the photo. Hopefully....considering that, "if" your daughter sees the photo, then you are a hypocrite. Do you censure your daughter's internet where she "may" have seen this photo?

Even if your daughter has seen the photo, it is up to her to decide whether the photos is deemed too sexual. Surely, you don't monitor your daughter's activity "constantly". Your comment stating that "no should dress that way in public" is YOUR opinion. Ans what is laughable is that in Thailand, there is enough evidence of sex-related activities. So my suggestion? Leave and take your daughter with you. If you're not able to deter or at least suggest to figure out "sex- related" activities (Gee- Thailand is so innocent), then go elsewhere. Then perhaps you will be assured that your daughter will be absent temptation or exposure.

People like you scare me.

1 hour ago, CM farange said:

Maybe you should judge this like I do. Is it too sexy? I am a man and nothing is too sexy. So very OK.

However, I also judge this photo by saying to myself...Do I want my daughter to dress like this in public?

Of course not. So, yes it is too sexy and she should be ashamed of herself. No one should dress like that in public where they can be seen by young 'ladies'. I sure don't want my daughter to be influenced by a slutty woman.

Wake up dude, what you gonna do if this daughter senario decided to become a model. Be all authoritarian with her. 

I’d say you’re a an ‘authoritarian statist’, who is constantly chasing your own tail. 

Man get of the merry go round, don’t you feel you had enough of it. 

43 minutes ago, mindfulness said:

Wake up dude, what you gonna do if this daughter senario decided to become a model. Be all authoritarian with her. 

I’d say you’re a an ‘authoritarian statist’, who is constantly chasing your own tail. 

Man get of the merry go round, don’t you feel you had enough of it. 

Please learn how to spell and then your reply "might" be considered legitimate.

The goons in charge are focusing their efforts in all the wrong areas. They are trying to make Thailand a Quaker State. A land of purity. Total BS. Nonsense. Misplaced priorities, and wasted efforts. They should be focusing their efforts on traffic and public safety, easing import tariffs, making visa policy simpler, and more friendly, boosting Western tourism, real crackdowns on slavery, and illegal fishing instead of nonsensical hyperbole, cleaning up the water, the air, the rivers, and the beaches, and other things that actually improve lives.

Little P. Not making Thailand great again. And moving the nation backwards at an astonishing and alarming pace.  

and the road carnage goes on

maybe there is a link - maybe drivers are looking at photos of beautiful women which in turn causes accidents - how about prosecuting people using mobiles while driving which I believe is responsible for at least 50% of the road carnage

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Is this appropriate? Sexy model in ‘Old Phuket Town’

Yes.  It is absolutely appropriate.  And they should remove that blurry pixilation from the picture so we can get a better view!  :thumbsup:

Archived