Foreign husband under investigation as Thai wife falls to her death at Hua Hin hotel

rooster59

Foreign husband under investigation as Thai wife falls to her death at Hua Hin hotel

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTUyMi83NjEwMzU4L2R3YXNkLmpwZw==.jpg

Image: Sanook

Police are interviewing a foreign husband after a 39 year old Thai woman fell to her death at a hotel in the Khao Phitak area of Hua Hin yesterday evening. 

Jenjira, from Bangkok, was found with a broken neck and head trauma in the car park of the well known hotel. 

She had come to the hotel with her foreign husband and was staying with him in Room 411 on the fourth floor. 

Sanook said that witnesses had seen the couple arguing before the wife disappeared. 

She was later found dead. 

An accident, suicide and murder are all being considered by the Hua Hin police as the investigation continues. 

The nationality of the foreigner and the name of the hotel were not reported in the Sanook story. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-12-15

9o.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Vacuum said:

She could've been drunk an had an accident, pure speculation though.

Or maybe suicide resulting from despair and depression.

Given past investigations of balcony jumpers, and wisdom gleaned from posters here on Thaivisa. I thought it common knowledge that these dives were rarely or never, a case of foul play.

So I am surprised, shocked and stunned that this might be the case now   ????

Always a nasty situation, because the girl is not in a position to assist with enquiries. I think it prudent to reserve judgment until the facts are known and the mans side of things come out. Given the scant details available, anything else is pure speculation.

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Always a nasty situation, because the girl is not in a position to assist with enquiries. I think it prudent to reserve judgment until the facts are known and the mans side of things come out. Given the scant details available, anything else is pure speculation.

If you are advocating against speculation here you might as well close down the website! ????

4 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

Or maybe suicide resulting from despair and depression.

Given past investigations of balcony jumpers, and wisdom gleaned from posters here on Thaivisa. I thought it common knowledge that these dives were rarely or never, a case of foul play.

So I am surprised, shocked and stunned that this might be the case now   ????

I lived in an apartment 3 years ago In Hua Hin, it was only a 4 story building with one apartment on each floor. I stayed in the 3rd floor apartment and below me was a Thai couple. The lady was pregnant and she used to argue with her fella all of the time. One night in specific it was very loud and bad, and suddenly I heard a crash and general chaos. Turns out, she had jumped from her 2nd story apartment and landed on the plastic awning that overhung the back entrance to the building. In fact the story was reported on here. 

Thai women are some of the most irrational and jealous females I have ever met, I wouldn't say this is a closed case regarding the subject of this thread. 

5 hours ago, madmen said:

1000% suicide. Last year in the condo 2 down from mine a farang and the Gf had a huge fight.
She spent the next 2 hours sitting on the window ledge balling and threatening to jump
A lot of them are pretty crazy

Last year a farang threw his wife from a building during a fight, a lot of them are pretty crazy.

1 hour ago, Markis said:

When it's a foreigner, it's probably a suicide but when it involves a Thai lady, serious investigation will be carried out. Thailand, i hail thee. 

Men is in more general violent than female. Also more men execute suicide. Pure statistic

5 hours ago, madmen said:

1000% suicide. Last year in the condo 2 down from mine a farang and the Gf had a huge fight.
She spent the next 2 hours sitting on the window ledge balling and threatening to jump
A lot of them are pretty crazy

And in Chiang Mai I lived next door to a Frenchman with a Thai wife who threatened to cut his testicles off on a weekly basis.  He fell to his death when they were climbing a rock face near Ao Nang  but I believe his b*lls were still in tact.

55 minutes ago, Easy Come Easy Go said:

Thai women are some of the most irrational and jealous females I have ever met, I wouldn't say this is a closed case regarding the subject of this thread. 

Given their living situations, their chances in life for security and being free, it is understandable if you are willing to look at it from their side. It is not easy to be woman in Thailand. 

Dear oh Dear , what possesses people with get on here and offer opinions about reported stories they know F all about. Such inane comments as " It probably was suicide/ accident/ murder/ alien invasion... what possible satisfaction can a person get from posting such tripe ! RIP to the the lady . 

Dear oh Dear , what possesses people with get on here and offer opinions about reported stories they know F all about. Such inane comments as " It probably was suicide/ accident/ murder/ alien invasion... what possible satisfaction can a person get from posting such tripe ! RIP to the the lady . 

Without opinions the topic would be empty.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

36 minutes ago, marqus12 said:

I would say it's suicide but I think Thai women are too selfish for it.
They like to pretend that they kill themselves if they not get

something ... so she could slip while pretending...

A lot of Thais think that the soap operas they watch are like real life and they seem to live with the constant angst that you see in the shows.  Whatever happened in this case, it is a tragedy and second guessing what happened is irrelevant. 

6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

No one is judging we are just speculating on what may be the cause of her sad demise 

Archived