Foreign husband under investigation as Thai wife falls to her death at Hua Hin hotel

rooster59

2 hours ago, Tbone999 said:

Looks like she landed pretty far away from the balcony, so I would surmise that either she jumped or was pushed / thrown rather than accidentally fell

I was just thinking the same thing myself.  If it is not an optical illusion then it looks like she needed to get a running start to reach there.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cops will count the number of cigarette butts in the ashtray and see if they have lipstick on them.

They will then search for empty bottles to determine the alcoholic drinks that were drunk.

Finally a quick gander to see if there are "signs of a struggle".

There you have it, a definitive conclusion can be reached in conjunction with payments received. Case closed.

7 hours ago, madmen said:

1000% suicide. Last year in the condo 2 down from mine a farang and the Gf had a huge fight.
She spent the next 2 hours sitting on the window ledge balling and threatening to jump
A lot of them are pretty crazy

Another Thai woman threatening to commit suicide last year is entirely unrelated to this woman, so "1000% suicide" based on what somebody else did is not very convincing evidence. 

2 hours ago, grumpy 4680 said:

T-Bone,   Think you need go to Specsavers.

Obviously I need new specs too, because I thought the same as the T-Bone

1 hour ago, Caine said:

Who gives a toss, not me.

Maybe the Farang hubby gave a toss

Absolutely tragic.

Take a close look at the photo with the car. Fourth floor is not a far enough fall to snap your neck, unless she had the inhuman ability to point her head towards the ground while falling, or someone through her unconscious body/corpse out head first.

Was a scream heard before the thud?

Someone on this forum knows the husband for sure, that is a long stay hotel. What is his version of things?

4 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Absolutely tragic.

Take a close look at the photo with the car. Fourth floor is not a far enough fall to snap your neck, unless she had the inhuman ability to point her head towards the ground while falling, or someone through her unconscious body/corpse out head first.

Was a scream heard before the thud?

Someone on this forum knows the husband for sure, that is a long stay hotel. What is his version of things?

???? a couple of feet is enough of a fall to snap your neck if you land awkwardly enough...  

The median height for a fatal fall is 49 feet (15 meters) - which is approximately 4-5 floors (half of people will die).

The couple were witnessed arguing which adds suspicion... the Police seem not to have bungled their way into this and announcing a knee-jerk conclusion instead commenting that there is an ongoing investigation.... 

RIP..........Young lady.......... What a sad ending to your story......

She has same name as my Thai wife in the USA....... Jenjira (My wife spells it Jenjila - same same since Thai's pronounce the r with an L sound)........

13 hours ago, madmen said:

1000% suicide. Last year in the condo 2 down from mine a farang and the Gf had a huge fight.
She spent the next 2 hours sitting on the window ledge balling and threatening to jump
A lot of them are pretty crazy

Sure Sherlock, no need for any investigation. At "1000%", I guess you are the ultimate authority on this death. You know better than all TVF posters, better than the police. Your one anecdotal example qualifies you above all others.

9 hours ago, Tbone999 said:

Looks like she landed pretty far away from the balcony, so I would surmise that either she jumped or was pushed / thrown rather than accidentally fell

My Dear ‘Watson’ you have a point of issue. 

I wonder if they the clown in brown costumes use dummies to reenact the senerios of what could of happened. Obviously the same height and weight of the dummie would be needed. If the clowns in brown don’t have them there enough dumbies walking around every day, I usually on good full day out encounter at least around 50. 

Pity the Natural Law of Selection isn’t that strong anymore, well that’s unless two or more clowns on a Thai highway go head to head. 

One thing is for sure it’s moments like these one really does understand the unwholesome nature of quarrels and intense disagreements with what they could lead to. This Jai Yen Yen is sure what we should attain to be. 

Really, really saddening for sure sure no matter what the actual actions that occurred to bring about such a tragic a loss of life. 

15 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

is that the Terminal apartments on Soi 88?

Correct:

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.5597077,99.944535,3a,79.3y,173.01h,88.27t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1soUVNSjIRryFGbD3RbV8o6w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

I can speak from experience, about 8 years ago, had a thai gf and I was tired of her and I was leaving her.. it was late at night, we were both sober,, I told her we are finished, she went out on a balcony and said she was gonna jump. since I was new to thailand , I was totally freaked out..if she jumped I figured I would still be on death row if not dead already if she jumped..so as a stupid guy , I reached out to get her back inside..and she grabbed a couple of the sharp knives and was doing her impression of a ninja warrior.. stabbed me in the palm of my hand and I still have nerve damage from the wounds she inflected. now I know better, just walk away and dont save save em.

Lifes a bitch then you marry one..

Archived