Hunt on in Chiang Mai for soldier's son who attacked rival with axe

rooster59

Hunt on in Chiang Mai for soldier's son who attacked rival with axe

แกหป-696x382.jpg

Image: Chiang Mai News

A police and social media hunt is on in Chiang Mai for a man who attacked a love rival with an axe. 

"Lukpair Prapatsara" went on Facebook to appeal for help in tracking down Kitipong or Boat who allegedly attacked her friend Tossawat Wongnum who is in ICU in the northern Thai city. 

Boat is a former actor and son of a soldier, reported Chiang Mai News. 

A jealous argument broke out at 3 am in which the victim was assaulted about the head. 

Boat's Facebook presence had just been deleted reported the media.

Source: Chiang Mai News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-12-15

I just dont get it with so many beautiful women in this coutry and your lady wants to be with another man just move on and do the same , why do something that will put you in prison for a long time just really stupid .

12 minutes ago, keith101 said:

I just dont get it with so many beautiful women in this coutry and your lady wants to be with another man just move on and do the same , why do something that will put you in prison for a long time just really stupid .

It's not about that, it's the face (battered ego) that motivates Thais (mainly male) to exact such brainlessly stupid revenge attacks like this.

Hope the lad in the ICU recovers and the attacker hauled in and has the book thrown at him

1 minute ago, z42 said:

It's not about that, it's the face (battered ego) that motivates Thais (mainly male) to exact such brainlessly stupid revenge attacks like this.

Hope the lad in the ICU recovers and the attacker hauled in and has the book thrown at him

Yes still living in the dark ages .

Once you become  a "star" in Thailand you are immediately elevated to another social level.

It makes you immune to behaving as a normal human being . Thai show business history shows us that .

I presume he still has his passport in which case he might join the rest out of the country who are wanted for serious crime

36 minutes ago, keith101 said:

It's that silly trait called FACE. Seems to be more important to them than the consequences of their actions.

2 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Great name's in Thailand ;Tossawat,and last week Gobsuk

And so many of them seem to work just as well backwards - like the ones you quoted, Tawassot and Kusbog.

And let's not forget our old friends, Gen. Thuyarp and his nemesis Niskaht.

1 hour ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

So the axe attacker was an extra, like as in her extra boyfriend?

Thai Face, really important excuse.  I have seen too many idiots

with jealousy issues, and figure the Face thing is just another flimsy excuse

to use when needed.

Geezer

It's a cultural trait, instilled from birth.

15 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

A soldier's son? In his twenties, the son is? That father has spent years gaining influence, you think that kid is gonna do any prison time?  That remains to be seen.

obviously this why the perp's lawyer would have surely made sure this get of gaol free card has been played already...

if the victim's family heats up too much, the system will have them all arrested for bringing the Army down

bluddy army brats always cause trouble...

got curious and probed online:

yeah! they are all the same:

It pertains to those children who grew up in military families. “Brats” wear the name like a badge of honor, often because of the moves, stressors and cultural experiences that make them more resilient than their civilian counterparts. ... But outside of the military, the word brat is often considered derogatory.

22 hours ago, donnacha said:

I must say, what an astonishingly well-chosen username. It really does capture the essence of this reflexively self-hating / Stockholm syndrome attitude that crops up occasionally on this forum. Congratulations.

"Stockholm Syndrome"

Hey, that's a good one!

It may even replace "Thaier than Thai" as a snarky insult for farangs who live here happily with their Thai wives, children, and extended families.

On 12/15/2018 at 1:09 PM, VillageIdiot said:

If Thailand is still living in the dark ages then there has to be a term - even more derogatory - for the age that most western countries are living in now.

Incidentally, what brought you here?

This is off topic, so I will keep it short. I agree with you somewhat. But, Thailand is running into to the same thing as people in industrialized nations. DEBT!

It is at a staggering rate in Thailand. Horrible in my birth country also. I cannot think of a worst way to live your life! Indebted to another for years, and possible generations to come. It is out of control IMO. 

So yea, welcome to the 21 century Thailand, and enjoy all the burdens that comes with it.

Archived