Teacher survives smash "because he said his prayers"

rooster59

Teacher survives smash "because he said his prayers"

4DQpjUtzLUwmJZZPFiS6xOvFLBVZcBJAJQSPYlYno5Xl.jpg

Image: Thai Rath

A 58 year old teacher told reporters that he survived a potential horror crash with just a minor injury because he invoked the name of Buddha. 

Chonburi teacher Thatchanon Thai-art was on his way to visit relatives in Saraburi when his Honda City collided with the back wheel of a Honda Civic in front. 

As the teacher's vehicle flipped and spun he said his prayers.

And just suffered a slightly hurt wrist. 

The accident happened yesterday afternoon on Pahonyothin Road heading towards Saraburi between KM markers 103 and 104.

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-12-15

9 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

he survived a potential horror crash with just a minor injury because he invoked the name of Buddha

Had he paid more attention to the road in front of him, there wouldn't even had been an accident. Buddha had nothing to do with this.

I have noticed they are having  TV ad campaign about road safety.  I wonder if it will help with the road statistics?  I think Thailand needs more mobile police patrols and start booking people for a whole range of offences from mobile phones, wrong lanes, indicating etc. I originally thought Thailand police couldnt afford alot of cars and just yesterday I saw a police BMW patrol car cruising past.

5 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Why is it that Thai Buddhist totally ignore what Budda said when he told his followers that when he died, do not pray to him because he was only a man and not a god, and their prayers would be wasted and to no avail? 

So the prayer only worked 95%. I have the Christian prayer for Immortality, lifetime guarantee. Only Bt 100.

Archived