Khon Kaen Ram Hospital

TPUBON

It's a mix of some English and much in Thai language.

Basically useless like "Doctor Appointment" opening a site with all options Thai.

http://www.khonkaenram.com/en

About the same when you go there.

Even receptionists with little English knowledge.

Not too impressive compared to their high prices.

Are you searching for something specific?

Alternative hospital?

9 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

It's a mix of some English and much in Thai language.

Basically useless like "Doctor Appointment" opening a site with all options Thai.

http://www.khonkaenram.com/en

About the same when you go there.

Even receptionists with little English knowledge.

Not too impressive compared to their high prices.

Are you searching for something specific?

Alternative hospital?

Thanks for the reply. I found a place in Ubon. I was looking for an eye doctor and a general practitioner. 

Giday folks, in Khon Kaen at my(wifes) house.....been in Australia last seven months and its taken a week to clean inside and outside of rubbish and crap and clean ....her 2 sons are dirty lazy aged 30 and 32.....havent even wiped down the 42000 bhat tv I bought them...it was covered in dust..including the screen......lol....BUT I love it here.......and the fact that one son is now living in Chaing mai...and the second NOW has a job......sorry guys...I whinge but what I would ask is ......does anyone recommend or know what hospital in Khon Kaen can perform a colonoscopy for my wife( we were waiting for an appointment in Aus.....but had to come back to Thailand).....I understand there are a few private hospitals here but do I just go to the hospitals and ask at reception or what????I want to get medical insurance for my Thai wife and have been told ETNA is good?????her daughter told me it would cost 45000 bhat a year.....any insurance brokers or office in Khon Kaen........lastly I was told a colonoscopy would be about 12000 bhat in a private hospital here ????.......thank you for any help, suggestions on this..........all the best .....Damien 

Archived