British man drugged and robbed by woman he met on the street in Pattaya

rooster59

6 hours ago, madmen said:

I worked as a Ferrari salesman at scuderia veloce dealership in another life.

I quickly learnt NEVER to trust a book bye it's cover. Sold a few to flip flop wearing guys because I took them seriously where another dealerships didn't

Flip flop wearing Ferrari drivers wont be found at 7-11 in Pattaya picking up hideous street harlots.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Where should I go?

Just ride your Ferrari up and down Beach road. Thats where the classy girls are. The real tall ones with the roboboobs are the best. When Im in the Bentley with my driver (Im too fat to get behind the wheel) he has them show me their feet first before they get in. You know how I feel about feet. I swear one girl had feet bigger than a guys!

On 12/16/2018 at 9:30 AM, Thaiwrath said:

He should have gone to Specsavers, if that's her in the pic !

She has been caught and there is another picture of her, i have never liked it when there are bad comments on how the ladies look,

But in TV it states she is 64 and looks it, i would rather have taken the victim back to my room, i could have taken 50 blue pills and it would not have helped, the small head would not have come out to play. 

3 minutes ago, seeyoujimmy said:

She has been caught and there is another picture of her, i have never liked it when there are bad comments on how the ladies look,

But in TV it states she is 64 and looks it, i would rather have taken the victim back to my room, i could have taken 50 blue pills and it would not have helped, the small head would not have come out to play. 

agree, suggest anyone criticising another's appearance should post their own photo - let us all see how hansum they are. or not.

3 hours ago, samsensam said:

agree, suggest anyone criticising another's appearance should post their own photo - let us all see how hansum they are. or not.

Depends what business they are in.

I kinda admire her ability to get a customer looking like that!

On 12/19/2018 at 2:56 PM, pattayadude said:

true. however you do that once in your 20's and lesson learned. but not in your 50's!

Some never do it in their 20's, and many men do them in their 50's or later do it and other even more stupid things.

An old China sailor told me to undress them in the bedroom and send them to the bathroom. Then, do two things before you join them in the bathroom--1) hide your valuables, and 2) check the crotch of their panties.

15 minutes ago, smotherb said:

I made a factual statement; you provide superficial bias

Because I am a fat broke slob (with better taste in women mind you), my slobometer is more finely tuned.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived