AIS all call package

thecolonel

Asking for a friend... Who's not very good with money!

Anyone know details, or can send a readable link, re AIS monthly call pack... Eg 400 bht per month all calls/networks etc

My thai lady friend is paying way too much and thinks I'm nuts!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

i pay 300 baht for unlimited downloading per month with AIS, i dont want/need to stream anything so the speed is absolutely fine. i use whatsapp/line for calls.

if i need to call abroad and cant use whatsapp/line i use the 003 prefix that's a few baht per minute

She's calling all sorts as has 3 shops. She says her monthly bill is 800 to 1000 baht. Just sounds hight to me!

She does use line to call her kids at Uni

Sounds to me like she's not on the right package

Any thoughts

24 minutes ago, thecolonel said:

She's calling all sorts as has 3 shops. She says her monthly bill is 800 to 1000 baht. Just sounds hight to me!

She does use line to call her kids at Uni

Sounds to me like she's not on the right package

Any thoughts

Firstly, you need to ascertain as to whether the bill is actually made up of just phone calls. If so, one can change the call package to one such as MaoMao JA THO; http://m.ais.co.th/d6HeOEsq?intcid=one_2_call-en-addon-call_only-maomao_9_per_day-9b_777_222

TV.PNG

That link won't open for me well not to anything readable anyway

I also called THE AIS line and failed miserably! It said press 2 for foreign languages so I did butbthen it was all in Thai! Er sorry but why not "for English please press 3" (as per doznes of other companies)

I've read the screen shot 3 times and I simply don't understand it! I can't work out what the deal is? Whats the 9 baht bit? Do you pay 9b every day? So can you have it monthly for 270? Why the call charges?

I guess what I'm looking for is something comparable to UK if it exists here eg 500 mins a month plus 1gb of data for 500 baht a month. I'm not saying those figures are accurate or realistic but that the general idea

Can you get a mix of data and calls on AIS?

Sorry KneeDeep I would genuinely like to do this myself but cant get anywhere with AIS.... TRU I get but not AIS which she is on and will want to remain on as she's stubborn!

Thanks

Yes, you pay 9.63 baht for every 24 hr period that you want to use the service, which then reduces the cost of any call to 1.07 baht per call, not per minute.

But here you are writing about data, so we are not clear as to how much she is actually spending on calls.

So perhaps go to https://myais.ais.co.th/login put here number in and then get her to send you the 4 digit code immediately. That way you can see what package she uses and what calls are being made.

Archived