Stop Using My Phone Credit - For Crying Out Loud!

Stubby

Also check the type of package you have.

image.png.0cbcd637b45ea40b125e36cd4f546df6.png

The first will drop the speed after your quota is over but will not eat into your phone credit.

The second will eat in to your phone credit at the end of your quota.

(above is a screen shot from AIS)

On 12/18/2018 at 10:24 AM, Stubby said:

Sorry for the delayed response guys, I've been offline for a couple of days.

I think I've found the area you talk about. I have 6GB a month on the current internet package. If I use that before the end of the month, the phone then dips into my call credit to pay for the internet. I've since set the data limit to 6GB (my monthly internet limit). So does that mean once I reach 6GB the phone won't dip into my call credit. I mean, is call credit and data usage two separate things? 

Regarding SPAM, even TRUE refer to their uninvited text messages as SPAM. I know how to stop it, the problem is it starts up again a few weeks or months later. Not sure why.

If anyone's interested, here are the steps for TRUE:

1. Call *137 from the phone receiving SPAM
  2. Press 9 for English as soon as the robot picks up
  3. Simply follow the automated instructions to stop SPAM (it was "Press 1 last time I did it)

Regards,

Stubby

As suggested, simply swap your current TRUE SIM for one of the 4 Mbps SIM cards, priced at under 1300 baht for a full year of unlimited data; https://www.lazada.co.th/products/4mbps-1-i258075135-s397867693.html or https://www.lazada.co.th/products/sim-true-4g-4mbps-1-kerry-i124324116-s130158093.html for example.

or, if you want to keep your current number, simply change your monthly package for one that gives unlimited data, such as; *900*9961# to prepays for one hundred and eighty days of 4 Mbps(0.5 MB/s) data for 1498 baht. 365 days for 2675 baht; *900*9962#

Archived