BANGKOK 23 March 2019 19:18
Tokyosteve

Can anyone recommend a weight loss clinic or program?

I’m an Aussie living in Japan. Want to escape winter and spend some time in Thailand but I’d like to book in somewhere and lose some flab as well as have a holiday. Anyone recommend a place? I’ve seen a few fancy places online that look 5 star. I was wanting something a bit more serious. Love to hear from anyone in the know. 

Well, I got comped for a Detox place costing thousands a night. Why not DIY? 

I would recommend buying lots of mineral water (not the usual rubbish). Try Creatine fror stamina. Do work-outs, get a daily massage and mind what you eat!

* Colon irrigation? Try PSYLLIUM HUSK in cold milk, let it turn into a pudding... Eat with fruits.

* Take protein powder, milk and fruit to a coffee shop and pay it to make a health drink for you.

* 80% is the diet, 20% the exercise.

Like the beach? Like Chiang Mai and the mountains?

Nan, Pai, an island?

If you have the money, you can design your own program!!

Drink before every meal... We are often just thirsty and mistake thirst for hunger. 

Good luck!

If you have the will power then design your own program,  I suggest you contact zenzenlifestylecafe on facebook in Chiang Mai and speak to the guys there,  They can design a program for you and maybe help with finding accommodation and health activities with a mxi of sight seeing and fun.

KETO. Big C sells raw peanuts in 500 grams quantity and raw carrots. I use those for snacks.

Boiled eggs will fill you up nicely.

Join a gym and do your homework on Youtube. Resistance training will burn fat for the next like 40 hours, if you really have a go. Add a CASEIN (protein) shake with milk, ice cubes, fruit for dinner. 

Do your cardio  a f t e r  the strength training.

Good luck!

Hi Steve,

I'm an Aussie living in Koh Samui with a nice house and pool. I like helping people to get fit and healthy. If you want to stay at my house, I can cook healthy meals for you, take you to the gym everyday, daily evening walks with the dog, and go swimming at the beach and waterfalls.

Stay well,

Toby