Four sleeping family members brutally killed after quarrel

webfact

Four sleeping family members brutally killed after quarrel

By SOMJIT RUNGJAMRASRASSAMEE 
THE NATION 

TAK 

b078725b7e44f0460ae7d4b43f5303de.jpeg

A MANHUNT is on for three Myanmar suspects in the brutal murder of four people, including a four-year-old boy and a four-month-old baby.

5ea8ed19fd9353ebff7187a025863a96.jpeg

The four family members, also from Myanmar, are believed to have been killed while they were sleeping on Saturday night or early yesterday morning. 

This gruesome killing took place in the border province of Tak. 

Mae Sot Police Station learned of the murders at about 8.30am yesterday, and found the bloodied bodies of Ador and Makhinla, both 45, inside their home. In Makhinla’s arms was the body of a four-month-old boy. 

The body of the couple’s son, four-year-old Poday, was found floating in a pond nearby. Police suspect that killers might have attacked the boy and thrown his body there. 

Police also found weapons at the scene – wooden bars with sharp nails. 

The only family member who survived the brutal attack was 19-year-old Fah, who had spent the night at a relative’s place. Fah suspects a neighbour and his friends might have attacked her family after a quarrel erupted over noise. 

“Suan and two other men were drinking near my house and they were being noisy. So, my dad asked them to quieten down as he was trying to get the baby to sleep,” Fah said. 

fbee028170ef3a47f22f69657800aac0.jpeg

She added that Suan and his fellow drinkers went silent for a while, but after drinking some more, they went into her house and tried to pick a fight. Though the two sides got into a big quarrel, nothing happened until the family turned in for the night. 

“I think they might have broken into my house when my parents and brothers were already asleep,” she said. 

Police went to Suan’s home, but he was nowhere to be found. Police have formed teams to hunt down the three suspects. 

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30360523

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-12-17

6 hours ago, webfact said:

“Suan and two other men were drinking near my house and they were being noisy. So, my dad asked them to quieten down as he was trying to get the baby to sleep,” Fah said. 

Anybody remember that article about a Thai family on holiday asking next door house to quite down on a multi-day party they were having? Father ended up being forced to kneel with a gun pointed at him in front of his family.

This is why nobody complains about anything here. My neighbours routinely burn garbage all throughout the year, others ride their big bikes around the moobaan at night, others have drinking parties and shoot air pistols at beer cans late into the night, parties echoing boom boom boom and wailing renditions of "my buffalo died, my wife left me" until midnight, etc etc. Thai brand of compassion and tolerance means you should be compassionate and tolerant towards irresponsible behaviour of morons.

4 hours ago, kannot said:

can make  good  men do evil

I am confident that the police have discounted it as the cause of the murders in this case.

And all the others that I have read about in these pages.

I don't recall people saying that it's strange for people to get murdered in notionally Christian countries, so why similar comments keep popping up here is something of a mystery in itself.

(Very big on turning the other cheek and not hurting people was Jesus.....the Christian bloke)

2 hours ago, TomTao said:

Religion makes good people do evil, faith leads people to do good. 

"Faith" my definition

strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof.

"Faith" maybe your definition,

complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

"Faith"
George Michaels definition

2 hours ago, Enoon said:

I am confident that the police have discounted it as the cause of the murders in this case.

And all the others that I have read about in these pages.

I don't recall people saying that it's strange for people to get murdered in notionally Christian countries, so why similar comments keep popping up here is something of a mystery in itself.

(Very big on turning the other cheek and not hurting people was Jesus.....the Christian bloke)

But his followers certainly made up for his shortcomings.. 

I would be interested in knowing what they were drinking. If it's that horrific concoction they ignorantly refer to as whiskey it really does destroy your brain and can cause legitimate damage. No excuse mind you, but brain damaged people can't be expected to act normally.

13 minutes ago, Cereal said:

I would be interested in knowing what they were drinking. If it's that horrific concoction they ignorantly refer to as whiskey it really does destroy your brain and can cause legitimate damage. No excuse mind you, but brain damaged people can't be expected to act normally.

I think that your observation is correct..

Next to petrol and glue sniffers,I have seen nothing worse than the Lao Kao guzzlers (both commercial and home brew) in my village.

Archived