How can I easy remover & bypass Activation Lock?

SoftwareKeynet

I bought more used iPhone x and iPhone 8,7,6 . The previous owners re-set the phones, but did not remove the device from their iCloud. It is asking me for their iCloud information when I try to set-up the phone. I don't have contact with the previous owner anymore. Is there a way to remove the device from their iCloud so I can use a new one?

If i would be buying a device that uses passwords, he first thing i ask or make sure  that is not locked  or make sure that i can unlock it before i even pay for it, not sure where you have dropped the ball on this one here, your best bet is to go to a place like Mahbrungkkhong where the sell buy and service all sorts of phones and try your luck there...

3 minutes ago, ezzra said:

If i would be buying a device

I think the key is in the above words Ezzra (hint, buying) I have seen situations like this where somebody "found" a phone but it was useless to them as it was locked. Note the emphasis on "found".

I would think anybody that into iPhones and laying out good coin to buy multiple used phones would know enough to make sure they are fully unlocked before acquisition.

BTW .... Used iPhones hold quite a high value.

Archived